Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-11-2016, 10:48 PM   #1
SheenaBee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby Carrier rentals available!!

Hi everyone! I have a small baby carrier rental business that I run out of my home and have been in business for over two years, with a loving and loyal customer base. Many of which come back for repeat rentals!

Renting is perfect for:
- try before you buy! Carriers can be very pricey. The piece of mind of knowing that you'll love it, or get spared the hassle of reselling if you don't, can be priceless!
- short-term travel needs. Maybe for a toddler that doesn't get worn much, but a carrier would greatly assist with airports and heavy tourist walking.

I charge a $50 refundable deposit, and carriers rent for $5/week. You can visit me on my website www.gobabycarriers.com, on Facebook at GoBaby Carriers, or email me at gobabycarriers@gmail.com to learn more.

Thanks! And Happy Babywearing!

Advertisement

I have a vivacious 5yr old son, ferocious 2yr old daughter, and a wicked smart teenage stepson. I am loving our attachment/gentle parenting journey and earn Starbucks money by renting baby carriers. Love-Coffee-Yoga are my mommy survival tools.
SheenaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:28 PM   #2
SheenaBee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby Carrier rentals available!!

October BUMP!

Anyone have holiday travel plans that would benefit from a carrier? Want one for a gift but not sure which carrier would be the best? I would love to help you out!
I have a vivacious 5yr old son, ferocious 2yr old daughter, and a wicked smart teenage stepson. I am loving our attachment/gentle parenting journey and earn Starbucks money by renting baby carriers. Love-Coffee-Yoga are my mommy survival tools.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:17 PM   #3
SheenaBee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bumping. I'm still here. Still got all the fluff babies. Let me know if you have any carrier rental questions!
Old 01-24-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

If we wanted to rent a SSC during the summer (busy?) season, how much lead time would we need in contacting you? I'm specifically looking at the breathable toddler KP, if we decide to fly instead of drive for a trip. Thanks.
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:56 AM   #5
SheenaBee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twood80 View Post
If we wanted to rent a SSC during the summer (busy?) season, how much lead time would we need in contacting you? I'm specifically looking at the breathable toddler KP, if we decide to fly instead of drive for a trip. Thanks.
Hi! It's really up to you. If you let me know your approximate dates I can keep it in mind. I can also send you the deposit invoice via PP. Whenever it's paid it will secure the carrier. One month out should be plenty of leeway.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:51 AM   #6
SheenaBee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey everyone! Bumping. Have any Spring Break trips coming? New babies coming that you're unsure of what carrier you want to use?
I rent to anyone within the US. I'd love to help you find the perfect carrier for your needs.