Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #501
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spindle Spun - Custom Slot Available! + Enter to WIN 25% OFF at HC Envy 8/6!

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #502
Spindle Spun
Spindle Spun - Handspun Goodness
Formerly: iamslh
seller

My Mood:
Re: Spindle Spun - Custom Slot Available! + Enter to WIN 25% OFF at HC Envy 8/6!

Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #503
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

finally finished up this set of yarn and got pictures! The yarn is all shetland. 4oz of 1-ply worsted weight dyed in a complementing colorway to the 8oz of 2-ply yarn. This is going to be used in a collab with Lyn (get hooked) and I can't wait to see what she comes up with I'm spinning up some DK weight 2-ply silk yarn now

Old 07-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #504
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

workin' on the silk
Old 07-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #505
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

Old 07-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #506
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

Old 07-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #507
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

I dyed up this superwash corriedale today, to be used in a collab with Lyn of Get Hooked

Old 07-27-2010, 08:42 AM   #508
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

Old 07-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #509
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood:

Old 07-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #510
Spindle Spun
seller

My Mood: