Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2012, 03:37 PM   #151
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

I really didn't mean anything in that way...I figure everybody expresses their good thoughts in their own way, prayer to God, Allah, the Goddess, just general positive thoughts, whatever, & I gratefully accept anyone's hopes & good thoughts in whatever way they're offering them. It's just not the way in which I seek comfort, so I sometimes have a limited ability to empathize when issues of faith emerge & I apologize for that. The flipside of that, though, is that I tend to have a different POV about some things...anyway, verbal diarrhea aside, sorry for the snippiness.
Thank you! I completely understand & graciously accept your apology. My current emotional challenges didn't help. I am officially CD 1 as AF is here in full force & I'm feeling somewhat defeated today as it is. So forgive me for being overly sensitive.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #152
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Sept. 10-16

I can be moved to the 2WW. pretty sure I am 1DPO.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! My DH and DD are camping tonight, and I am home alone and enjoying a nice peaceful evening! I LOVE alone time!
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #153
discgolfnmom
Registered Users

So, after the busiest week ever with work, a trip to the zoo and a birthday party for DD, I feel like I'm close to ovulating based on CP and EWCM, but I'm still testing a faint positive from my mc. Is this even possible. I've been searching online, and it seems that you can only ovulate once you've reached a low HcG. I'm definitely feeling close to O but not yet to 0hcg (based on BFP). WTHeck is going on with my body? I haven't done any OPKs since the first day of POAS when OPK and PT both were +. I researched and found that an OPK will show + for HcG or LH, so I was waiting to do the OPK until I was - for the PT. Any ideas on if it's possible to O with HcG still in the system?
Here are my pics from the last few days. One wondfo a day with FMU. They're definitely getting lighter.

And, for fun, here is my DD at her 2nd birthday party
Come Swag with me!
discgolfnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #154
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfnmom
So, after the busiest week ever with work, a trip to the zoo and a birthday party for DD, I feel like I'm close to ovulating based on CP and EWCM, but I'm still testing a faint positive from my mc. Is this even possible. I've been searching online, and it seems that you can only ovulate once you've reached a low HcG. I'm definitely feeling close to O but not yet to 0hcg (based on BFP). WTHeck is going on with my body? I haven't done any OPKs since the first day of POAS when OPK and PT both were +. I researched and found that an OPK will show + for HcG or LH, so I was waiting to do the OPK until I was - for the PT. Any ideas on if it's possible to O with HcG still in the system?
Here are my pics from the last few days. One wondfo a day with FMU. They're definitely getting lighter.

When I was researching TTC after miscarriage I read that your body will 'act' like its Oing during your first cycle because your body's hormones are resetting. This would totally make sense for what you're experiencing.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #155
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adensmom View Post
arghhh!!! Praying this is your month too mama!

and to everyone!!!
Latisa, thank you mama, Keep them lovely prayers coming!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
It's still early mama! Some mamas don't get their BFPs as early as others, so it's not over yet. How early did you get your BFPs before? you tested too early!
Deanna, the earliest was 3 days after I missed period .. both my pregnancies were unplanned... Hummm, POAS without all the TTC pressure... WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS!!!!

I got a BFN this morning as well, I don't recall feeling nauseous at all, but I did feel cramps, although they felt more like period cramps =(, Oh well, I'm ready to do this all over again(but this time around I'll be using OPKs)

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #156
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When I went to the bathroom this morning there was a bit of brownish blood in my undies, and thick brown cm when I wiped. A bit of cramping this morning too. I've had this before with one of my unplanned babies...I actually thought af was coming that time...but it still has me nervous. POAS and that was still nice and positive....about the same color as yesterdays, and my boobs are starting to feel sore so all the signs still look good. But blood during pg is never comforting.

ETA: af would be due tomorrow.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #157
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
When I went to the bathroom this morning there was a bit of brownish blood in my undies, and thick brown cm when I wiped. A bit of cramping this morning too. I've had this before with one of my unplanned babies...I actually thought af was coming that time...but it still has me nervous. POAS and that was still nice and positive....about the same color as yesterdays, and my boobs are starting to feel sore so all the signs still look good. But blood during pg is never comforting.

I had some spotting right after my + HCG test with my now 5 yr old DD so don't lose hope. Stuff like that can just happen and things can still end up ok

So I couldn't wait til tomorrow and BFN I'm gonna try and wait a couple days before testing again. I've been feeling crampy the last few days. If AF is coming I just wish she'd get here already and stop the torture.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #158
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Oh, I know just how scary that is!!! But it can be totally normal, so I am just praying that it is for you and your teeny bean is just snuggling in in there. Please keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
Latisa, thank you mama, Keep them lovely prayers coming!!!

Deanna, the earliest was 3 days after I missed period .. both my pregnancies were unplanned... Hummm, POAS without all the TTC pressure... WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS!!!!

LOL... I would LOVE just one accidental pregnancy! Wonder what that would be like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfnmom View Post

Aww your DD is so cute! Happy birthday to her!

I can't help with the HCG dropping/Ovulating thing. I know that after my chemical in Feb, it truly wasn't more than a few days between the time my IC HPT went truly BFN and I ovulated. If you're having signs of O, I would DTD just in case if you are trying this month.

So it seems pretty much everyone on my Facebook is having babies. Seriously. Every day this week there has been a new pic of a cute little squishy, or 2, for my one high school friend who had twins. I WANT A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one posted this morning was actually the granddaughter of a girl who was maybe 6 years ahead of me in school... her daughter just graduated high school and had a baby. Definitely not a planned baby. I understand it's still a blessing, but man, why can't God give babies to those of us who are ready for them, who want them more than anything??
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #159
discgolfnmom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasra_nu View Post
Aww your DD is so cute! Happy birthday to her!

I can't help with the HCG dropping/Ovulating thing. I know that after my chemical in Feb, it truly wasn't more than a few days between the time my IC HPT went truly BFN and I ovulated. If you're having signs of O, I would DTD just in case if you are trying this month.
Thanks! (And we have been every other day since I stopped bleeding)

AFM: I think I have a +OPK Thoughts?

Hopefully we catch this egg!!
Come Swag with me!
discgolfnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #160
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok, I was not going to test today, since I haven't had any luck and I'm expecting AF to show in about 2 or 3 days, but I had that very last HPT in my drawer and I thought WTH!!! I might as well just pee on it and start with a new batch next month.... this is what I got...

In the first picture you can see the control line(very dark) then a very faint skinny almost not there line(I SWEAR I SEE IT) and then you can see where the part that absorbs the pee begins(shows some blue stainig also)

Am I going crazy????

Last edited by TonyKariTony; 09-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.
TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote