Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2012, 02:15 AM   #18
cherrycoke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November 2012 to-do/to buy lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acampbell86 View Post
To Buy:

Everything! It's our first and we're on a very tight budget!
Congrats! I highly recommend shopping at consignment/thrift shops FIRST and OFTEN, lol. Register for EVERYTHING because I know Target and Amazon (and I think Babies R Us) will discount some things that haven't been purchased off your registry once you get closer to your due date. So even if you don't think anyone will buy it for you, register anyway because you might get it at a discount!

To Buy:
I'm not sure yet, since DS is still young, we saved a lot. I think if we find out we're having a girl I'll buy a few girly things but for the most part we have basics covered.

To Do:
Keep it secret for another 7 weeks
Transition DS to solids at a year, he can still nurse if he wants, but once he's completely on solids I want to night wean so I can have some chance at sleep
Transition DS from sidecar crib to his own room, not sure if we should get another crib (new baby will take up residence in sidecar) or just skip straight to the toddler bed, DS will be 18m when baby is born...