Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
raisingthem4Him
Registered Users
seller

Swaddlebees Flats with prints- do they still exist?

I would love to get my hands on some of the old style Swaddlebees flats with prints on them. I know they don't sell them new, but are they out there FSOT ever? I am specifically looking for the orange dot/giraffe prints. TIA!

Advertisement

raisingthem4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
clothlover8
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Swaddlebees Flats with prints- do they still exist?

Okay I am probably not going to be much help because I am in Australia but you can absolutely buy them here new, I have heaps in the orange giraffe and spot prints and the blue elephant and spot prints. They are my absolute favourite flat to use. They are cheap here too - $26 for 6 I think. I am assuming since we have them that they would still be avail in the US because that's where all our good stuff comes from lol Anyway goodluck
Old 02-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #3
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Not that I am aware of. I haven't heard of them being sold new here anymore. I could be wrong though. I haven't done any searches for them as I wasn't terribly impressed with the 6 I have. In fact I don't use mine. They are relegated to an emergency, I hope I never need them, car stash. Mine, like the new swaddlebees bamboo flats, are having issues with the serged edges separating from the flat. Since I bought them on fsot I cannot even return them.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #4
clothlover8
Registered Users

My Mood:

http://www.babyblossom.com.au/p/5078...t-nappies.html

these ones?
Old 02-06-2013, 01:32 AM   #5
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interesting. Here in the USA I cannot find them sold but for some reason they are still available internationally.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:40 AM   #6
clothlover8
Registered Users

My Mood:

Maybe it's old stock?? Flats aren't very popular here like they seem to be there.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:37 AM   #7
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Could be but a lot of mamas on here were looking for them before the new bamboo ones came out. They were simply all out of stock. I love flats. Shoot we have 14 dozen flats total. No AIO, AI2, hybrids, pockets, or PUL cover for us. Mostly flats and wool with some prefolds and fitteds for others and lazy days for me. I still want to try the imagine bamboo and the GMD ones as well.