Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
Micheliala's Avatar
Micheliala
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,450
My Mood:
Re: RECOMMEND: easy diaper, washes well, very absorbant

I vote bge. They have been my favorite for my older toddlers because of how trim they are and absorbent. Not to mention easy to put on. My older ds used them as trainers and loosely snapped was able to pull them down okay. I prefer the seconds, great price! And I also prefer to seam rip the front of the soaker so it fits better and dries faster.

Advertisement

__________________
~Michelle WAHMommy to 5
Muttaqin Baby

Hyenacart, Babyshapes on Etsy
Micheliala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #22
mollypeters's Avatar
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the big yellow house
Posts: 3,631
Re: RECOMMEND: easy diaper, washes well, very absorbant

the little green bear fitteds from wazoodle
mollypeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #23
SDJeannieZ3's Avatar
SDJeannieZ3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 173
My Mood:
Re: RECOMMEND: easy diaper, washes well, very absorbant

I'll throw a new one into the mix fir consideration- Softbums Echo with bamboo pods and Velcro closures. No stuffing, good absorbancy, one size (including the elusive newborn phase), natural fibers with stay dry options, easy to just strap on and go.
SDJeannieZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #24
m&m&m's Avatar
m&m&m
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 6,795
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhillcranes View Post
What would you use if you were looking for something:
Very absorbant (prefer not having to stuff any extra into it)
Easy to use (ie. DH friendly)
Washes well (no suedecloth, no microfiber)
I think you may have already tried them but I'm still going to say softbums with a bamboo pod (the new bamboo pods have snaps on the back to have the fold predone which makes it super easy for sitters)
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #25
kirst's Avatar
kirst
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,318
Re: RECOMMEND: easy diaper, washes well, very absorbant

I'm going to say MotherEase Bamboo Sandy's...they are easy to get on even a squirmer because the elastic in the front makes them like a pull-Up.

I think you may have been one of the nice mamas that suggested them to me, so you may have already tried them

Last edited by kirst; 02-06-2013 at 12:05 AM.
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #26
sandhillcranes's Avatar
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,804
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDJeannieZ3
I'll throw a new one into the mix fir consideration- Softbums Echo with bamboo pods and Velcro closures. No stuffing, good absorbancy, one size (including the elusive newborn phase), natural fibers with stay dry options, easy to just strap on and go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&m&m

I think you may have already tried them but I'm still going to say softbums with a bamboo pod (the new bamboo pods have snaps on the back to have the fold predone which makes it super easy for sitters)
Hehe, actually havent tried the bamboo pods. I was thinking about softbums. The fit is wonderful. I kinda miss them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirst
I'm going to say MotherEase Bamboo Sandy's...they are easy to get on even a squirmer because the elastic in the front makes them like a pull-Up.

I think you may have been one of the nice mamas that suggested them to me, so you may have already tried them
I love sandys! I think they make a wonderful night diaper. My daughter is between the sizes I think. She is 20lbs but long and thin. I think the larges would be huge right now, was thinking about getting some meos though...even though i swore id never buy another meos lol
__________________
I'm Tia... and I love my family so much they should pay rent in my mind
If I haven't left you feedback, please pm me .
sandhillcranes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #27
meljc
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,465
Re: RECOMMEND: easy diaper, washes well, very absorbant

If you get MEOS you'll have to tell me how to make it fit since our kiddos are similar size. Mine have been in a drawer basically since I bought them last summer, just waiting on DS to get about 3" taller ;-)
meljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.