Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-09-2007, 11:36 AM   #51
Deb60604
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me pick a cradle swing...which one did you use??

We had the pampasan swing--both DD and DS loved it BUT the mobile stopped spinning within weeks of using it with DS and that's what he loved best. He kept watching it waiting for it to spin around again--so much so that DH suggested we stop putting him in the swing because it was bumming him out. Nothing happened to the swing that would have caused the mobile to stop working--it just stopped. It also did eat batteries like crazy--rechargables would be a good idea. Other than those two things, it's a great swing.

Advertisement

Deb60604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #52
ce&E
Registered Users

Re: Help me pick a cradle swing...which one did you use??

I didn't read all the other replies but wanted to add that we have a different version of the cradle swing (with birds and beees) and we love it! Ds was a tough infant and we tried a cradle swing at a friends house (we had a regular swing)and it was the first time he ever been happy anywhere but attached to us and he slept for it the longest time in a row he had in his whole life at that time. Needless to say we went out and bought one and it was the best purchase we made. He used it until he was 1 and since we still have it up he sometimes asks to go in it and will swing and laugh for a few minutes.