Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #1
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Did craft chat move?

Or did everyone just drop off the face of the earth, lol? I've got a diaper bag in progress and a basket full of knits washed and ready to sew up as soon as the appointment schedule breaks.

Advertisement

Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:53 AM   #2
Blessedmama777
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Did craft chat move?

I'm not sure where everyone went. I had thought someone would at least keep a chat thread going, as some ladies are super chatty, but no one did. I wasn't going to, as I don't share that much online.

Besides, all I'm working on right now is a bazillion diapers, so nothing too exciting! I enjoy sewing them though.
Follower of Jesus Christ, blessed and cherished wife to the most wonderful man, and happy, stay-at-home mama to our precious Christmas gifts L (2012) and J (2014) and P (2017) our springtime blessing!
Blessedmama777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #3
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The DS forum in general slowed WAY down maybe 6m-1y ago, I think its been picking back up a bit but this forum hasn't "come back".
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! 2T Nght Fitted Trainer, XL Wool Soaker, Baby Wearing
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:25 PM   #4
Blessedmama777
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
The DS forum in general slowed WAY down maybe 6m-1y ago, I think its been picking back up a bit but this forum hasn't "come back".
It was the "Use your stash" (UYS) game/chat thread she was refering to. It was active all of last year, and part of the year before.

For some reason, it just stopped this year. There was quite a few ladies who did it, and sewed and chatted. I always enjoyed seeing all the sewed things and kind of miss that!
Follower of Jesus Christ, blessed and cherished wife to the most wonderful man, and happy, stay-at-home mama to our precious Christmas gifts L (2012) and J (2014) and P (2017) our springtime blessing!
Blessedmama777 is offline   Reply With Quote