Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Due in January '16!

Hi! Going by LMP I am due like January 14th but going by when I assumed I ovulated it would be more like the 9th.

My BFP thread is HERE on DS but long story short... my boyfriend and I conceived while using the calendar method to prevent. I first tested at 9 days past the only day we DTD unprotected and was totally shocked when a second line showed up. I took two more tests, a FRER and Clearblue Digital Advanced with weeks estimator and had a line on the FRER and the digital said "Pregnant 1-2" [weeks from ovulation]. I was very nervous about telling my boyfriend. He will be 44 this year and I knew when we first got together he didn't want anymore kids. I told him later that evening and he was very sweet and supportive.

I was in a pretty good mood yesterday. It still felt surreal but I started to feel excited, even bought a couple baby things...with my youngest I started buying right after the BFP too. But today I'm all anxious that something bad is going to happen. I decided not to test with the two line tests anymore. I know I will compare lines and all that and I know if I obsess it will drive me nuts, but plan to take my last digi a week from the first one, which would be Monday the 4th. Hopefully it will say 2-3! Until then I will probably pray a lot and cry some just from anxiety of waiting, lol.

I am high risk pregnancy due to hx of pulmonary emboli during two previous pregnancies and needing to be on injectable blood thinner for most of the pregnancies. I plan to call my OB as soon as my period is "officially" late and see how soon he wants to see me.

My boyfriend has two children. His oldest son passed away in 2012 at 21 and his youngest son turned 22 in January. I have five children at home ages 18 (Girl), 13 this summer (Girl), 8 this summer (Boy), 6 this summer (Girl), and my youngest will be 4 in October (Boy). All but my oldest split time with me and their father. My oldest lives with me full time and his son lives out West. We live in New York state.

My boyfriend works for the state in a department under Homeland security. Currently I am going to school to become an EMT for our volunteer department. I was undecided if I wanted to make a career out of it since I make more money doing promo work, but if I'm pregnant I probably won't be promoting this busy season, haha. And I'm OK with that! I know how blessed I am to be pregnant right now. I went through a gut wrenching 13 months of hoping to conceive with my ex after a miscarriage in October of 2005 and understand this is a gift no matter what circumstances Baby was conceived during.

Advertisement

Last edited by Spunkify; 04-29-2015 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:54 PM   #2
holocene
Registered Users

Re: Due in January '16!

Hi!! I just got my bfp. I'm due Jan 8th.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #3
rebekka117
Registered Users
seller

hi! i got mine too, due jan 5th. seems like most people on here were due in like 2014, is there a newer up to date thread for those of us due in 2016?
Old 05-08-2015, 02:37 PM   #4
holocene
Registered Users

I think this is it, Rebekka! Congratulations!

What do you ladies think about starting a FB due date club? I've been in two, and I found them to be such amazing resources.

I'm going to start one, and if you'd like to join message me on FB and I'll add you. (I'll keep it a secret group.)

https://www.facebook.com/evah.wilson
Old 05-09-2015, 07:14 AM   #5
NEkalmia
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
Hi! Going by LMP I am due like January 14th
Me too!

I've been suspicious for a week now but took the test this morning... This was NOT expected AT ALL. Surprise!
Old 05-09-2015, 07:22 AM   #6
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I sent you a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holocene View Post
I think this is it, Rebekka! Congratulations!

What do you ladies think about starting a FB due date club? I've been in two, and I found them to be such amazing resources.

I'm going to start one, and if you'd like to join message me on FB and I'll add you. (I'll keep it a secret group.)

https://www.facebook.com/evah.wilson
Old 05-09-2015, 07:25 AM   #7
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am thinking I will be due closer to the beginning of the month. My LMP was the 9th but I think I Oed on the 9th or 10th day of my cycle, not the 14 like the doctors think.

I went to the ER last night because of a dull achy pain with bouts of stabbing pain that started at 6 ET yesterday evening. Ultrasound showed a gestational sac of 0.65 cm. My hcg level was like 4261 or something like that. From what I can tell those number are more toward five weeks of pregnancy (by suspected O Date) than four (my LMP).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEkalmia View Post
Me too!

I've been suspicious for a week now but took the test this morning... This was NOT expected AT ALL. Surprise!
Old 05-09-2015, 07:27 AM   #8
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I asked about this DDC being so old. I haven't gotten an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekka117 View Post
hi! i got mine too, due jan 5th. seems like most people on here were due in like 2014, is there a newer up to date thread for those of us due in 2016?
Old 05-09-2015, 08:07 AM   #9
NEkalmia
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
I am thinking I will be due closer to the beginning of the month. My LMP was the 9th but I think I Oed on the 9th or 10th day of my cycle, not the 14 like the doctors think.

I went to the ER last night because of a dull achy pain with bouts of stabbing pain that started at 6 ET yesterday evening. Ultrasound showed a gestational sac of 0.65 cm. My hcg level was like 4261 or something like that. From what I can tell those number are more toward five weeks of pregnancy (by suspected O Date) than four (my LMP).
I know, but my LMP and date of ovulation line up about the 14th
Old 05-09-2015, 01:57 PM   #10
Dancingham
Registered Users

Hey. I'm Hayley. I'm 25 (I'll be 26 on the 28th). I just confirmed this morning that I'm pregnant with my second. My oldest is currently 19 months old. He'll be 27 months when his sibling arrives. Going off of my LMP, I believe my due date is around Jan. 15th.
So excited but nervous at the same time. Everything feels brand new again since I've moved since my last birth and have to search for a new OB/midwife and all that fun stuff!

Evah, I'm friending you on facebook to join your group!
Closed Thread