Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
aceandmee
Registered Users

Kindhearted Women

I only worked with Leslie Bush(I know she has a partner, so I don't want this to reflect on her.)

Approximate date of purchase: Leslie Bush received my 9 diapers to fix the elastic on February 3, 2007(per her e-mail)

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Initiated transaction through e-mails

What did you buy: Elastic Repair for 9 diapers

How was the customer service:
E-mail communication--Sometimes answered immediately, sometimes days or weeks later, sometimes never answered
Delivery time--Received one diaper after 5 months, never got the rest
Were there any issues--Time spent waiting for diapers, my package and another lady's were switched and she sold my diapers -- details below

Review of the product: The one diaper I got back was done well

Any additional comments:I had 9 diapers that needed elastic fixed. I sent them to Leslie Bush of Kindhearted Women and paid her in advance. She received them on February 3, 2007(per her e-mail). After a couple of months, I e-mailed her to find out the status of the repairs. She said she had family difficulties and that the wrong elastic had been ordered, so she had to re-order, etc. OK, more waiting.

June 8th, I sent another e-mail asking for an estimated shipping time. Received a reply on June 17th, saying she would mail them Monday priority shipping. On June 30th, I received 6 large FBs that were not mine. I e-mailed her that day. Next day, she apologized and said she switched the labels on the two packages by accident. On July 5th, she sent me the money to mail the other ladies diapers back.

Frankly, at this point, I was scared if I mailed them right away, the other lady could potentially keep my diapers and have her own as well. Also, it had been FIVE months at that point. I decided to wait to mail the diapers until I received mine(Bad choice--hindsights 20/20). Within a couple of weeks, I received one of my diapers that Leslie forgot to put in the original package(thank goodness I got one back!). Still didn't get the ones from the other lady.

I sent an e-mail or two a couple of weeks before that when Leslie was out of town, she responded when she returned mid-July. I then sent her e-mails about once a week during August that received no response. I asked her for the other lady's e-mail address or some way of contacting the other lady so we could sort it through without having to use Leslie as a go-between since maybe 2/3 to 3/4 of the time Leslie doesn't respond to e-mails(I didn't say that part in the e-mail).

Finally, with no responses at all from Leslie since July 24th, I decided to do the right thing and send the other lady her diapers and hope for the best. I didn't have a lot of hope for my diapers honestly. I mailed the lady her diapers on August 17th(included my e-mail address in a letter I sent with it). The lady e-mailed me the day she received them. She had used my diapers and then sold them. She said she had not received any answers from her e-mails to Leslie, and didn't know what else to do. She asked me what I thought needed to be done to make things right. I told her I thought my diapers were worth $80 and she could paypal me. I didn't hear from her for a week, so I e-mailed Leslie telling her what had happened and that Leslie should pay me for the diapers if the other lady didn't respond and it was Leslie's error that caused all this. Well that got Leslie's attention. Leslie told me that the other lady sold my dipes and she should pay me. Leslie also e-mailed the other lady and I heard back from the lady that day or the next.

The lady agreed to paypal me $65 for my diapers(her original offer was $50 and I was just glad to get anything). I feel like my 8 EUC diapers(4 petite FB, 1 medium FB, 3 large swaddlebees) were worth $80(I base this on similar ones being sold on diaperswappers). They had no stains and once the elastic was fixed, they were in excellent condition. Leslie did not answer either of my e-mails asking her to pay me the $15 difference(2 e-mails were sent, one week apart).

Would you do business with them again? No

Advertisement

aceandmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kindhearted Women

Approximate date of purchase: August 4, 2010

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: www.kindheartedwomen.com

What did you buy: 1 bar of African black soap

How was the customer service: Poor. After making the purchase, I never received any kind of delivery notification from Paypal or KHW. After a week, I emailed them through Paypal and I was told that their cart notification wasn’t working properly so they didn’t know they had an order. I got an apology and a promise that the product would ship on Monday—which would have been 5 days later (so 12 days after I purchase.) The following week (4 days after it was supposed to ship and 16 days after I paid), I still hadn’t received notification of delivery, so I filed a Paypal dispute. KHW refunded my money the same day with a note that they were waiting for the soap to cure before shipping it. They also said they had sent me an email with this information two days before (which was 1 day after my product was supposed to ship) and let me know that it would be another week before they could ship, but I never received such an email.

Review of the product: I love African black soap. I have used it for a couple of years.

Any additional comments: When I purchased the item, there was nothing stated on the website that the soap wasn’t ready. It wasn’t even made, yet they were selling it.

Would you do business with them again? No.
Psychomom is offline   Reply With Quote