Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2018, 09:57 PM   #41
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper bags & Purses 2018

Kel- I'm thinking about doing a Be Charged also. And getting a Be Rich to hold my checkbook. I have a red Hobo wallet that is nice but it's a hot organizational mess. I could still use it for all the receipts I keep for a year.

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:49 PM   #42
abh5e8
Registered Users

More pics please!! I love totes.. I just ordered the super be in olive juice. I'm thinking it will also work as a gym bag.

I still love my be quick. I like to use a purse or tote as a diaper bag, and I love to be able to throw in the be quick. It holds two diapers, wet bag, hand sanitizer and a small disposable wipes package.

ETA: and a fuel cell in the new dot dot dot... It will look great with my sweet Scarlet be quick. I'm thinking I will either use it for bottles of milk and pump parts, or maybe as a med kit of sorts. After ds's febrile seizure this week I put together a TAT thermometer, his rescue diastat, Motrin and ibuprofen, to keep with us at all times. A fuel cell may be perfect for that. So maybe I will need 2 fuel cells...

Last edited by abh5e8; 02-04-2018 at 12:37 AM.
abh5e8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:13 AM   #43
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kelley, does the super Be come with a messenger strap?
kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:53 AM   #44
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interesting thread. Never been into buying bags. I am apparently into making them though. Have some fabric I am cutting out to make another duffle bag. Then going to make one for each of my children. Even my husband wants a 'man sized'duffle bag.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:09 AM   #45
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
Kel- I'm thinking about doing a Be Charged also. And getting a Be Rich to hold my checkbook. I have a red Hobo wallet that is nice but it's a hot organizational mess. I could still use it for all the receipts I keep for a year.

I have a Be rich in Super Toki, Iím not using it right now but it a great wallet. I might list mine... Iím going to pull out things today to list....when DH is busy with the game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #46
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Kelley, does the super Be come with a messenger strap?

No. But you can take yours off your Be Classy isf you donít want to order one. You can take its key fob and run it across to bag to the other side to give it a squishy look. If you want pics of it let me know.

Old 02-04-2018, 09:15 AM   #47
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
More pics please!! I love totes.. I just ordered the super be in olive juice. I'm thinking it will also work as a gym bag.

I still love my be quick. I like to use a purse or tote as a diaper bag, and I love to be able to throw in the be quick. It holds two diapers, wet bag, hand sanitizer and a small disposable wipes package.

ETA: and a fuel cell in the new dot dot dot... It will look great with my sweet Scarlet be quick. I'm thinking I will either use it for bottles of milk and pump parts, or maybe as a med kit of sorts. After ds's febrile seizure this week I put together a TAT thermometer, his rescue diastat, Motrin and ibuprofen, to keep with us at all times. A fuel cell may be perfect for that. So maybe I will need 2 fuel cells...

I have 3 fuel cells in my amazon cart. I want for sure. One for drinks as we live outlining and one possibly for a church bag for my 18 month old. I just need to pic a color.

I use the Be Classy as a tote. I just leave it unzipped. I do the same thing with the Be Prepared witch is actually my favorite bag!

I donít have a be quick yet. So far Iíve just been using a large set piece. I do like the idea of a quick though. What all fits in yours?

Old 02-04-2018, 09:41 AM   #48
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want a Be Charged but I dont want to spend $20 lol the thing I got from Target is getting returned.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #49
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

K- Iíve seen the be charged cheaper in Amazon. Look through all the prints.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #50
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really like the super be in East Hampton but Im not a big fan of the lining. Trying to decide if I can over look it.