Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2007, 12:36 PM   #11
SandyG
Moderator at heart, but no longer moderator
The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the right
seller

Re: What do you think she is *really* saying?

i say pregnancy

Advertisement

SandyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:42 PM   #12
heidisue
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think it is 100% she is pregnant and is trying to decide to give up the baby for adoption. Most other things that change your life forever and could be beautiful don't come with an option - or such a tough decision. Especially since she talks about giving it to "another musician". If it was a relationship then who on earth is she giving it away to!
heidisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
marcia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidisue View Post
I think it is 100% she is pregnant and is trying to decide to give up the baby for adoption. Most other things that change your life forever and could be beautiful don't come with an option - or such a tough decision. Especially since she talks about giving it to "another musician". If it was a relationship then who on earth is she giving it away to!

if she is in school, she might have gotten a kick butt job offer that would make her have to quit school. but the conflict comes to - what happens if she ends up not liking it or looses it - if she quits school, she won't have her degree. so she might be decideing on passing on a "possible" "dream" job and therfore someone else would get it.

it could be a relationship too. she might be in a love triangle and is decideing to give the guy up to the "other" woman. - conflicts - she loves him, but knows it wouldn't work out they way she wants or needs - so it is hard for her to stay.
marcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:47 PM   #14
MamaMyers
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidisue View Post
I agree! It just so happens that this person (I have permission to post stuff from her blog) won't say anything more about this (to me atleast) for awhile. I'm really thinking that she is and I just wanted everyone's views so I don't get all crazy in my head for nothing. Hahaha! But if it isn't pregnancy it would probably be good in a way so she could just grow up (she's immature) BUT maybe this will give her a kick in the pants to stop being so silly. I don't know. I couldn't sleep last night and I head went all directions!

LACY
Babywearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping mama to
Miss S (7/06)
and Mr. S (5/08)
And a newbie coming in April!
MamaMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:23 PM   #15
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Pregancy is what initially came to my mind. But for her sake I hope not. Especially if she isn't ready.

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote