Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #131
heidisue
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I saw someone take my recycling WWYD?

I wouldn't mind at all - in fact, I would prefer it because I would feel like not only am I recycling, but my recycling is directly helping somebody who at least needs it enough to be getting it out of my trash.

Advertisement

heidisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #132
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3girls View Post
Wow is all I can say, I am offended by some of the things that have been said and sugested of me.

Why is it that most of you have no problem assuming he is poor or down on his luck, but have a huge problem with someone even suggesting he is not!

I had said nothing about his money status at all and I copuld care less if he is poor or rich, the fact is I did call the city to find out as I do not like the fact that someone went and looked trough my stuff, trash or otherwise! And in my city it is illegal for you to take the recycling from the blue boxes.

who cares what they do with the money thats besides the point, I dont think its very fair to be flamed for thinking its wrong!!!!!

and anyways its not picking through garbage its not even picked up on the same day, its set out in blue boxes and seperated by iten in the box all he has to do is drive by and dump each box, his truck be was full almost to the top so Im sure he is making a fair amount.

gosh Im all for having different opinions but serriously some of you have been very judemental on both sides and Im not sure Im going to be posting anything anymore.

Im mean jeez how dare I be offended by someone comming onto my property to look in my bin, imagine what it would be like if everyone just went and took things , and no he didnt pick up the mess why would he! I guess thats why I have recyling strewn accross my lawn every week!

looks like Im the only one who agrees with you here..
mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #133
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrferr View Post
"Wow. You have just spoken tons about your level of character. How incredibly sad."

Because that's nice.

That's just my opinion. If that speaks about my level of character so be it. At least I'm not shy about putting forth what is on my mind regardless if people agree with me or not. If they see fit to flame me and tell me how it makes me a bad person for it then really they're no better for being judgmental (or to some that would be known as a hypocrite).

Thank Gods for the First Amendment.
My comment was a sarcastic remark that went way above your head.

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote