Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #11
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need nursing bra suggestions

Are you large breasted? If your bra is giving you a uniboob, it sounds like you are. I am very large breasted and can't buy nursing bras in big box brick & mortar stores because they do not carry my size (not even Motherhood Maternity!) I would call www.birthandbabyorders.com with your measurements and let them help you. They are great. You can order a ton of bras for $1 shipping and return what doesn't work. Yeah, you'll be out return shipping but to me it's worth it to get a great bra that fits.

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM   #12
mommypockets
Registered Users
seller

I am a 36G, and I HAVE to have an underwire! I need the support! I wear this one http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com...sing-bras-nude

The straps are sooo comfy, and the underwire is a blessing! I buy mine from here. http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/meffiseunwh.html $39.9 and free shipping. If you order one, they send you a coupon for 10% off your next order, too!
mommypockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #13
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I finally broke down and got myself measured...it really might be worth a trip (even an hour away) and a few extra $$ because, its your BOOBS we're talking about! You're stuck with them the entire day...every day!!! If you aren't comfortable...that means you are spending the entire day uncomfortable! So, I didn't know anything about nursing bra's...initally got some from motherhood, which I HATED.....and a few months later, went to Nordstroms to be officially measured....and got one of the two nursing bras they sold at their store, made by Anita. I ended up being a 38F...which was totally a shock to me, since I've always worn bras you can buy at Kohls..and thought I was at most a C cup....and I know nursing makes your breasts larger....but anyway....I know it stinks to have to go out of your way, when you are tired, and have a little one...but I promise you won't be disappointed...it is worth the money to feel supported properly!!!---also, underwire in a WELL MADE BRA (like Anita)....is not like wearing underwire in a cheap bra. Don't be afraid of underwire, unless you are wearing a bra that doesn't really fit you.

Last edited by happymama1; 06-09-2008 at 12:32 PM.
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote