Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
thtr4me
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Only you ladies can appeciate this phone call LOL!

About 30 minutes after I got to work this morning, I get a phone call from DH. First thing out of his mouth "you can never run out of diapers again!!!". I told him they are in the dryer and there are extras in the diaper bag (last night was diaper laundry night, diapers go in the dryer in the morning). He says "oh yeah, the diaper bag, that's where I finally found one".

He then goes on the explain that he could not find a prefold (there is an entire drawer full of prefolds and extra too-small diapers, inserts, etc). I told him where they were and he admits he could not figure out how to use a prefold . He would rather say he could not find them then admit he does not know how to use them..

So he says he got out a 'regular diaper' aka a sposie left over from our DS1 and tried to put it on DS2. DS2 has a complete and total freak out, would not stand up, would not walk, screaming crying etc. Finally stopped when DH found an extra diaper in the diaper bag. He could not understand why DS2 was freaking out over a sposie. I told him it could be because it is full of chemicals, made of paper, scratchy, and uncomfortable. Then I asked him if he wanted me to teach him how to put on a prefold. He hung up on me .

Men can just be so so silly when it comes to figuring out how to diaper if anything is out of the ordinary. I have been giggling for about an hour now at work .