Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-15-2018, 08:55 AM   #1
buko
Registered Users
seller

Baby Legs BabyLegs Warmers + RARE Baby Bjorn Little Potty - EC / Early Potty Training

Loved doing elimination communication with my now-not-so-little one, but now that I'm pretty sure she's going to be an only, I'm finally ready to part with some of her non-diaper "supplies."

I have potties and baby/toddler/kid leg warmers, but since I know there will be less interest in the potties (Baby Bjorn Little Potties-- nice and small, no longer made), please just PM me about those.

BabyLegs

I have 4 sets of baby/kid leg warmers, most BabyLegs brand ($12 retail), with some "Baby Leggings" and other brands, such as American Apparel or Gap. Almost all were purchased new. Some were washed but never worn, others worn a dozen times-- Good-to-Like-New Condition.

Each of these sets has a retail value around $100-150!

#1 "GENDER NEUTRAL/PATTERNS" (12 Pair) -- $17 Shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD #2 “ANIMALS, ETC.” (10 Pair— Mostly new/barely worn!, includes one Bye Bye Bugs with natural repellant and one Glow-in-the-Dark superdog pattern) -- $14 Shipped

#3 “FUN & FUNKY” (10 Pair)-- $12 Shipped

#4 “GIRLY-PLUS” (10 Pair)-- $13 Shipped

Happy to make a deal on several sets shipped to the same person!

Because we did EC, my kid used these as an alternative to pants for over a year. They were in a giant rotation of more than 100, so none were worn more than 10-20 times, and many only a few. She continued to wear them pretty frequently for a couple more years. Extremely convenient for EC and "early" potty learning, for both girls and boys, but versatile beyond that.

BabyLegs are advertised as fitting "6 months to 6 years," and I'd say that's accurate-- perhaps closer to 3 months to 5 years, as my ~30th percentile 5-year-old is still wearing them, but starting to grow out of them (I was a little obsessed, so these are only a part of her collection).

Non-Smoking, Tide-Using Home

Advertisement

Last edited by buko; 05-16-2018 at 07:36 AM.
buko is offline   Reply With Quote