Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-17-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Is Mother ease no longer letting any resellers sell there stuff?

I feel like no one has any of these diapers. I was thinking of trying one of these airflow covers but I can't get them anywhere else. Kicking myself too because I just got a dozen fitteds and had I thought of this beforehand I could have avoided some shipping.

Any chance I can go just to Large airflow snap even if my LO is only 20lbs?

Advertisement

Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers

Last edited by Pixi6s; 12-17-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: Is Mother ease no longer letting any resellers sell there stuff?

Have you tried Amazon?
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
Earthy Momma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i always order straight from ME
Old 12-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #4
ashleyg103
Registered Users

I ordered our airflows off of amazon. I would think you would be ok going with the larges. My daughter is 11months and about 19lbs I went with the large for over large sandys. She only wears them to bed but they fit her fine. I snap them to the tightest waist snap and middle leg snaps.
ashleyg103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #5
kirst
Registered Users
seller

The Large airflow might be too big at 20 lbs, but I have found they worked even when pretty loose, for some reason....no leaks and my son is a heavy wetter.
If you just want one large or medium airflow, they can fit that in lettermail. They've done that for me and the shipping was just the cost of a letter. I've mostly ordered from Motherease or Well.ca. Or I've bought at brick or mortar stores which seemed to be clearancing their entire ME stock...so maybe they aren't allowing resellers anymore. Not sure.
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:48 PM   #6
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I did see on amazon but still $2 shipping. I often order from ME as well but sometimes its nice to have options.

I tried the riki wrap in the smaller med size and she outgrew that a long while ago. I'm actually concerned to get the large/med even though she is on the petite side for a just 12m old.

I'm thinking of trying a large size. its not like I can't go back a size if I need to
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote