Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2018, 06:00 PM   #51
Tshebby
Registered Users
seller

Re: It's October!!

Z, I cant believe how similar our names lists are! That is awesome.

Baby is looking good so far. Her heart and growth are spot on. She is a wild one so I am praying we will not have major difficulty with low muscle tone. She literally flips from breech to transverse, to head down multiple times a week. My Dr was so surprised since we are so far along and said to "watch for her" to stop doing that as it can lead to cord accidents so now I am freaked out. She flipped twice more this weekend so I called.... She said ultrasound Thursday and go in if I am worried. SHE MADE ME WORRIED! But didn't give me a protocol of when to go in. I feel like a first time mom all over again.

How awful would the middle name Gracelynn be to combine my hubs recommendation and my moms middle name? I might just be delirious so it is ok to say it is bad!

And my four year old is still insisting on Snap Dragon as her name!

Jen- that is great about the deer! J is a tad upset that baby will be born on opening day. "You know that it will be like EVERY YEAR?!" Yes dear, I do. It will be OK! Hehe. Maybe she will be a great hunter and you can eat cupcakes in the blind hehe.

Advertisement

Tshebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:28 PM   #52
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congrats Chirpy! Was it a big one?

Maybe the little one will come a day early for your husband's sake Shebby.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:30 PM   #53
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

It's October!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
DH just shot a deer.

He will be out late cleaning it and dressing it.

Awesome my kids and DH all hunt 🦌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kelley76; 10-15-2018 at 07:31 PM.
Kelley76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #54
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tshebby View Post
Z, I cant believe how similar our names lists are! That is awesome.

Baby is looking good so far. Her heart and growth are spot on. She is a wild one so I am praying we will not have major difficulty with low muscle tone. She literally flips from breech to transverse, to head down multiple times a week. My Dr was so surprised since we are so far along and said to "watch for her" to stop doing that as it can lead to cord accidents so now I am freaked out. She flipped twice more this weekend so I called.... She said ultrasound Thursday and go in if I am worried. SHE MADE ME WORRIED! But didn't give me a protocol of when to go in. I feel like a first time mom all over again.

How awful would the middle name Gracelynn be to combine my hubs recommendation and my moms middle name? I might just be delirious so it is ok to say it is bad!

And my four year old is still insisting on Snap Dragon as her name!

Jen- that is great about the deer! J is a tad upset that baby will be born on opening day. "You know that it will be like EVERY YEAR?!" Yes dear, I do. It will be OK! Hehe. Maybe she will be a great hunter and you can eat cupcakes in the blind hehe.

Shebby- What day is your sweet girl coming? Do you have a planned induction/C date?

I like Gracelynn for a middle name. Iím not usually big on smash up names. But I would do it for a mn. I like that your DH gets his pic, witch has a great meaning. And you get to honor a loved one. Plus Gracelynn is soft and sweet sounding.

Snap Dragon is my 2nd favorite

Old 10-15-2018, 07:44 PM   #55
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Normally we would just cut it up ourselves but since DH is going to be gone all week we just dropped it at the processors and are having it ground.

We usually get two to three deer processed a yr. Steaks and summer sausage

Old 10-15-2018, 10:42 PM   #56
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

I would love some venison, so I'm jealous y'all have some. Don't know if Andrew will go hunting this year, as he is still waiting to hear back about his eye surgery. I suppose it will depend on when that happens, and the recovery time.

TS, I know a family that let the 5 yr old choose the baby's middle name, and they now have a son named Solomon Flash. I think snap dragon is better than that.

Well, today was a long day. I canned 12 quarts of applesauce, cleaned most of the mess from the weekend of canning, folded and took care of two loads of laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, and worked a little over 8 hours at my out of the house job. Tomorrow will be a little less busy, thankfully. I am working again, but only 6 hours, and taking Natalie to gymnastics and stopping at the store.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:36 AM   #57
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really need to swing by the post office to ship a diaper bag I sold but I HATE the post office.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:15 AM   #58
Tshebby
Registered Users
seller

I need to change my sheets. Thanks for the reminder! Ive been procrastinating cause reflux and I get out of breath with this giant belly hehe.

Blarg to the post office. I have been known to cram something into a PFRE and attach $8 to it and cram it in my mailbox with a sweet note and a candy treat. It works!

Teaching today. Two sewing classes. It is a lot of fun but it is intense. All the giggly girls. All the wild embellishment ideas that would take a week to complete. All the tangled nests that a sewing machine can possibly create. All the panic when the seam allowance gets off track. All the chatting!!!! But beautiful projects when we are done hehe.

My dad is having yet another kidney surgery today. He is still in the hospital about 120 miles away. He hasn't answered his phone in a few days which is not him. The nurse said he seems weary and that scares me. He isnt in the best health. He does not want to keep living in most cases, but i dont want my girls to loose a papa. I dont want to loose my dad. I wish I could just run down there and visit but my dr is advising against it and I am working so much. Just rough, and not good timing.
Tshebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:21 AM   #59
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I really need to swing by the post office to ship a diaper bag I sold but I HATE the post office.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What did you sell? Iím listing 3 as soon as I get motivated.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:27 AM   #60
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tshebby View Post
I need to change my sheets. Thanks for the reminder! Ive been procrastinating cause reflux and I get out of breath with this giant belly hehe.

Blarg to the post office. I have been known to cram something into a PFRE and attach $8 to it and cram it in my mailbox with a sweet note and a candy treat. It works!

Teaching today. Two sewing classes. It is a lot of fun but it is intense. All the giggly girls. All the wild embellishment ideas that would take a week to complete. All the tangled nests that a sewing machine can possibly create. All the panic when the seam allowance gets off track. All the chatting!!!! But beautiful projects when we are done hehe.

My dad is having yet another kidney surgery today. He is still in the hospital about 120 miles away. He hasn't answered his phone in a few days which is not him. The nurse said he seems weary and that scares me. He isnt in the best health. He does not want to keep living in most cases, but i dont want my girls to loose a papa. I dont want to loose my dad. I wish I could just run down there and visit but my dr is advising against it and I am working so much. Just rough, and not good timing.

Iím praying your dad pulls through with flying colors
I lost my mom almost 4 yrs ago and I miss her so much. My 2 yr old little guy was my first baby she never got to meet. She would have adored him He is my parents 20th grand baby.

My mom was also weary and tired of dialysis.