Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2017, 04:37 AM   #11
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to Include Pictures In Your Posts - “Look at All the Pretty Pictures!” 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinae89 View Post
Yayy! Thank you. I have an iPhone and I still used the tapatalk app and that is how I uploaded my pictures!(: super easy. Thanks again. And hope this helps any other iPhone users!(:
Thanks for the feedback Brinae89. Still don't have an apple device to test out how to upload but I'm glad to know that the tapatalk method works.

Advertisement

Old 03-13-2017, 10:01 PM   #12
earthgrrl77
Registered Users
seller

Re: How to Include Pictures In Your Posts - “Look at All the Pretty Pictures!” 2015

I have tried to upload photos as attachments both in a new thread and by creating an album but I keep getting the message that a "security code missing." I am on a Mac and have tried both Chrome and Mozilla. Please help!
earthgrrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 06:04 AM   #13
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthgrrl77 View Post
I have tried to upload photos as attachments both in a new thread and by creating an album but I keep getting the message that a "security code missing." I am on a Mac and have tried both Chrome and Mozilla. Please help!
Let me check in on that when I'm not mobile and see what I can figure out. Worse comes to worse I'll have you send me pics and I'll insert them in.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:50 AM   #14
Agla
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthgrrl77 View Post
Checked your account and our upload features. Nothing is showing that would impede your ability to upload.

Are your pictures any of the following file types?

Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

Let me know so we can work it out.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:07 PM   #15
earthgrrl77
Registered Users
seller

Hi Agla,

They are all jpg.

Thanks for your help!

-Karen

Last edited by earthgrrl77; 03-19-2017 at 09:10 PM.
earthgrrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote