Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-21-2015, 02:05 PM   #21
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moms of three...

Going from two to three wasn't hard for us except that there were 5.5 years between the second and third and we had quickly and willingly forgotten how to take care of a baby LOL!

I'm sure it upset the dynamic a little bit and the second child did kind of take it out on her baby brother but she was never violent or mean to him. They are now 13.5 and 8 and still fight a lot. For many years we had to keep them physically separated while riding in the car or in other situations but now we are starting to put them together and allow them to be physically near each other in situations requiring decorum.

The hardest for us as far as adding children goes was going from zero to one. The first one was extremely high needs and quite difficult to satisfy for the first couple of years. I'm happy to report that though she still doesn't quite know what she wants, she is now a very mellow, responsible, and delightful 16-year-old.

I would have actually rather had four (an even number rather than an odd number of children) but that did not work out for us.

I know you will make the right decision for your family! Our third was a complete surprise and the absolute best thing we ever didn't mean to do.

Advertisement

GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 05:45 AM   #22
AFWIFE87
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moms of three...

So far, going from two to three has been an easy transition. But ds2 is sick with a genetic disease so going from one to two, although not difficult, it was hard because he was sick. Now going from two to three having a healthy third child makes this so easy I could do it while sleeping. Now talking to me when I have three teenage boys and I'll be sure to say that having three in general is tough. Lol