Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2014, 12:20 PM   #11
Dan_yell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: apps and sites to make some extra money

You can still search for the ones I posted to see if you can get them. I searched all the ones you listed and they have versions for iOS for all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2014, 12:22 PM   #12
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_yell View Post
You can still search for the ones I posted to see if you can get them. I searched all the ones you listed and they have versions for iOS for all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
Yea!

Codes for cheaper things on retail Me not like 30 perCent off things for different stores.
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 10-21-2014 at 01:11 PM.
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #13
tjs77tsa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Instagc.com very similar to swagbucks but your giftcards are credited instantly and go as low as $1 or you can chose to have them send you a check. link in my signature.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:21 PM   #14
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Appoptix & nelson mobile are ones that gived u money/ points for running in background. as well as media insiders that you cats an install on 3 devices And they register them so not sure on if you change device out of you can or how
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 10-25-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #15
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Finally checking a few of these out!

1Q seems interesting, though I feel odd about them having my #... I guess if I get too many and it bothers me I could cancel.

YourWord - I forgot I was already a member of this, I'll have to start doing it!

Receipt Hog - ok, I think you might have told me this already, but can I do this on a phone that takes apps once I get home? Like do they care that it's not my primary phone with a phone number on this one? ETA: Seems like it might work, I'll check it out!

Last edited by SweetMamaKaty; 10-26-2014 at 07:33 PM.
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #16
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can someone school me on Bing. I did it years ago but then it changed and I have no idea what you can get through them.

I love Perk. It helps that we have a couple of devices we can run but my internet speed is kind of slow.

I'm going to checkout the rest.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:24 PM   #17
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
Can someone school me on Bing. I did it years ago but then it changed and I have no idea what you can get through them.

I love Perk. It helps that we have a couple of devices we can run but my internet speed is kind of slow.

I copied this from my ledger, because it kind of sums it up, but I'm sure others can offer more info too. I keep my search bar on Bing for the first part of the month, until I've reached the total to keep my gold status, then I switch it back to Swagbucks search.

Mobile search-0 of 10
Earn 1 credit per 2 Bing searches up to 10 credits a day.

PC search-2 of 30
Earn 1 credit per 2 Bing searches up to 30 credits a day.

Your goal-445 of 475
Goal
$5 Amazon.com Gift Card

Invite friends-0 of 50
Earn 5 credits when friends join and get to Silver status.

Maintain Gold-150 of 150
Do 150 searches monthly up to 20 a day.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #18
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty View Post
Finally checking a few of these out!

1Q seems interesting, though I feel odd about them having my #... I guess if I get too many and it bothers me I could cancel.

YourWord - I forgot I was already a member of this, I'll have to start doing it!

Receipt Hog - ok, I think you might have told me this already, but can I do this on a phone that takes apps once I get home? Like do they care that it's not my primary phone with a phone number on this one? ETA: Seems like it might work, I'll check it out!
You can lOad later on not main phone. I get coins fOr po, groceries and most random receipts so try them. Not all give you spins for other coins. Surveys on your shopping trips sometimes gets you exta points. I darken the credit card info on them before loading and use done of the same Receipts for receipthog and snap groupon and the checkout51 if I bought something that is on the different apps.

Receipthog I like the cam to pic the reciept on and checkout 51. I actually use one of the kyocera ones for snap as my main won't pic for that app...

I Have receipthog on one as it is the only one it is compatible with but others on ones from Kathleen to pic of as the kyoceras do well for the checkout 51 & snap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post

Once you get gold do all your Searches you mobile are 10 points, & Comp is usually 15 points. you get point for every 2 searches. There are other things to do for few extra points too. I get 500 sb code once a month that helps sb. There are other rewards too that you can save v for easy redemption later.

Lately they decide to up the computer points and searches you need to do for extra points.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 10-26-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #19
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Gigwalk and mobee are like apps for checking out store displays. Not much for My area but they seem like nice apps if you are in bigger city for. Most are like 30 minutes or more away fRom me now but ok.

1q I like how fast the payment hertz to me but I Missed a question and again I don't get much for my area.

Panel app store android I like and appoptix. Just for what you do on phone for appoptix. Places you go on panel app and survey of where you were randomly.

Check your wifi Area radio setup station if you are experiencing Less than usual usage. Wifi analyzer on android Will tell u what modem stations are used most in your area.then if you're station is used a bunch then go into eifi settings and change your WiFi station.

A gal at church Hubby is Comp guy so she hears something on net sTuff. Like different wires and modems and routers are going to affect your net.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 10-26-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #20
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

1Q - I got my first question today, that is so easy! I realized though, since I'm on a tracfone, those texts are 'costing' me. So the question, my response, and the confirmation from them = about a minute of airtime for me. I pay about 5 cents a minute so I still like this at 45 cents (we never use them all our minutes, so that's not a concern).

Receipt Hog - I went shopping today and just remembered this. I uploaded two receipts and both are processing. I didn't bother to black out my card info - it only had the last 3 numbers, and didn't even show the brand of card or expiration... They wouldn't be able to get anything from that would they? So now what do I do with these coins?