Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-27-2014, 09:48 PM   #21
RedSoxLover
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: apps and sites to make some extra money

I totally didn't make the connection that I could download Perk on my iPad. I'm kind of kicking myself for not adding it when I added it to my phone.

Advertisement

Old 10-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #22
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty View Post
1Q - I got my first question today, that is so easy! I realized though, since I'm on a tracfone, those texts are 'costing' me. So the question, my response, and the confirmation from them = about a minute of airtime for me. I pay about 5 cents a minute so I still like this at 45 cents (we never use them all our minutes, so that's not a concern).

Receipt Hog - I went shopping today and just remembered this. I uploaded two receipts and both are processing. I didn't bother to black out my card info - it only had the last 3 numbers, and didn't even show the brand of card or expiration... They wouldn't be able to get anything from that would they? So now what do I do with these coins?
paypal or agcs are rewards.

Ours states the type of card and 4 numbers and sometimes other stuff is why I do ours. Literally load all the ones you get as you can get oins/spins for any of them and for surveys on experiences shopping.
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #23
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Your word reward is almost inStantly awarded
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729
Old 10-30-2014, 07:20 AM   #24
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just signed up for 1q and receipthog. Is it just me or does their camera not focus properly on receipthog?
Old 10-30-2014, 07:27 AM   #25
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybumaddict View Post
I just signed up for 1q and receipthog. Is it just me or does their camera not focus properly on receipthog?
it has to be just so &b when u take pic it clears up.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:46 AM   #26
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
it has to be just so &b when u take pic it clears up.
It doesn't clear up, you can read it but it's annoyingly blurry (android phone). I just tried on the ipad and it works better, so I'll probably just use that instead.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:53 AM   #27
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybumaddict View Post

It doesn't clear up, you can read it but it's annoyingly blurry (android phone). I just tried on the ipad and it works better, so I'll probably just use that instead.
Mine clears up but u have to be very steady. I have to use a kyocera for snap as my strat wont work right.
Who knows might just be the version with your phone
Old 10-30-2014, 05:57 PM   #28
tjs77tsa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Mine clears up but u have to be very steady. I have to use a kyocera for snap as my strat wont work right.
Who knows might just be the version with your phone
Does snap actually credit for you? I have been waiting over two weeks and its still pending.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #29
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjs77tsa View Post

Does snap actually credit for you? I have been waiting over two weeks and its still pending.
You will get email at registered email that they finished checking out whatever. Mine take a few days assuming it is readable.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:07 PM   #30
RedSoxLover
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've had perk for exactly 2 weeks and I have 10,442. Not too bad. I mainly did it on one device, but now I have 3 that I can use.