Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 PM   #51
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly Chatter -- May 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Chirpy..are you still enjoying your Muslin large flats? If I was to get some for night time what cover would you recommend?

Anyone have any good bulletproof covers for nighttime they recommend?
Are you asking for new baby or big baby?

Advertisement

Old 05-18-2017, 05:54 PM   #52
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
K-how about some rods spaced out in your garage on the wall? You can get those really cheap almost anywhere and just get single ones you can hang however far apart and however tall you want.
That's a good idea, like towel bars on the wall
Old 05-18-2017, 06:33 PM   #53
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Are you asking for new baby or big baby?
For my 15 mo
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:45 PM   #54
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

*sigh* I would really like a vacation. I wonder if I can somehow figure out a time to at least get one night to myself to do my own thing.

What is everyone up to today? It's been rather quiet this week on here.

I am working on getting motivated. I have had a very slow start to my day, but I've had breakfast, played on the computer, did my workout, and now I'm going to go shower so I can do some lunch. It's a bit late, but that's okay. Dinner tends to be later around here, so I'll probably just skip a snack. I am sewing this afternoon. I would really like to get both dresses finished today, as I probably won't get any sewing done tomorrow.

Anyone on here in the path of the nasty weather yesterday? We had good rain and high wind, but nothing damaging.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:02 PM   #55
Lindobebe
Registered Users
seller

Make three dozen cupcakes yesterday since a friend asked to buy 30 made banana nut, strawberry, and apple all súper tasty. I now have three big suitcases packed and a small one which mostly has books in it. Trying to decide to pack all I can in a bag or just take another suitcase I can take six free. Bathing the kids and knitting. They got all wet playing in the rain.

Had my last OBGYN appointment this morning hubby even came along hoping to learn babies sex but since I had told the ultersound lady I did not want to know I guess she did not put it on the Dra report haha hubby has to wait just like the rest of us to find out
Lindobebe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:30 PM   #56
andunc02
Registered Users

My Mood:

Diaper laundry this morning and then ran errands. I ended up getting a good deal on a convertible car seat. All in all I paid about $101 on the Graco extended to fit so I'm happy. DS3 fits in his bucket just fine but I babywear when out so it's becoming more of a nuisance than useful.

I'm cooking dinner now and trying to not let the kids drive me crazy. Hoping to get some house work done after dinner but that will depend on if the kids can calm down and behave.
andunc02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #57
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andunc02 View Post
Diaper laundry this morning and then ran errands. I ended up getting a good deal on a convertible car seat. All in all I paid about $101 on the Graco extended to fit so I'm happy. DS3 fits in his bucket just fine but I babywear when out so it's becoming more of a nuisance than useful.

I'm cooking dinner now and trying to not let the kids drive me crazy. Hoping to get some house work done after dinner but that will depend on if the kids can calm down and behave.
Morgan's 10 months and has been using his Graco E2f for about 4 months. I really like it!!
Old 05-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #58
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindobebe View Post
Make three dozen cupcakes yesterday since a friend asked to buy 30 made banana nut, strawberry, and apple all súper tasty. I now have three big suitcases packed and a small one which mostly has books in it. Trying to decide to pack all I can in a bag or just take another suitcase I can take six free. Bathing the kids and knitting. They got all wet playing in the rain.

Had my last OBGYN appointment this morning hubby even came along hoping to learn babies sex but since I had told the ultersound lady I did not want to know I guess she did not put it on the Dra report haha hubby has to wait just like the rest of us to find out

When's your due date?
Old 05-19-2017, 08:14 PM   #59
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Okay, I should go finish the dress. Didn't get started on the second one yet. A combination of waiting too long, and having a few issues with the first one. But, just have to add the sleeves and hem it, and it'll be finished.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #60
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
For my 15 mo
I'm kinda hoping the xl muslin flat fits into a flip for nights. I've had terrible luck with wool.