Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #11
steffyjolove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Due July 2017

Just POAS yesterday. I'd assume late July.

Advertisement

Last edited by Agla; 12-02-2016 at 04:03 PM. Reason: forum rules
steffyjolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:35 PM   #12
steffyjolove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasundance View Post
Anyone out there that is due in 2017??
Just found out! Not sure when though. I know I had a cycle end of Oct. This is number 8 for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
Me! Baby number 4 is a suprise but so excited
surprise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspeacock View Post
Me too! Our first <3
WOW your amazing. I wish I had things like this to fall back and learn from with my first, hec my second and third as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Me!! I'm pregnant with #4 Due 7/25/17
COngrats #4 seems to be very popular so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4 View Post
hi.
joining!. due date 7-30.
this board seems pretty quiet huh?. I guess I haven't been around diapers wrappers much but I really enjoyed my last due date club from here. we are still active together on facebook.

this will be my last baby. #4.
Congrats! Hope to join as well. maybe we can make a fb group so there is more interactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
This will be our last biological baby too It is very quiet! I haven't been on here in a few years but, it seems SO different! I'm on another forum and it stays pretty active
Yes it is super quiet! I was assuming Id come on here to find an entire group made already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
July 5th! This will also be our last baby.
enjoy! savor every moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscorine View Post
Just had my U/S and measuring only 7 weeks, with heartbeat. Not sure how that happens based on dtd and LMP but move me to July 19th due date! ����
I have no clue what mine will be.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:52 PM   #13
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas! I have EDD 7-29-17. Still haven't had U/S and pretty wary about waiting so long since my last 3 were mc. First dr appt isn't until 12-30 so I'll be around 10 weeks at that point! This preg is a bit of a big surprise, but I'm really excited about it. SO is freaking out completely, but I know things will be ok. My kiddos and I are actually moving in with him next week. Lots of changes, but for the better.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:41 AM   #14
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Me!! If you know me IRL shhhh, we haven't told the in laws yet! This will be number 5 for us! It was a happy surprise that happened while we were both dragging our feet about permanent birth control. I'm not on here much these days, but I really don't want to go through a pregnancy without a DS DDC! My edd is 7/15, so whether this one is a little early or late I feel like I'm firmly having a baby in July!
Old 12-09-2016, 05:30 PM   #15
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is anyone having a hard time fitting into their clothes already? I'm only 7w and my belly has popped and my jeans are so tight already!
Old 12-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #16
jesscorine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j+csmama View Post
Is anyone having a hard time fitting into their clothes already? I'm only 7w and my belly has popped and my jeans are so tight already!
Nope lost 10# so far. Battling some HG. Went to the ER Monday and I have a raging UTI as well!!! it's been awful trying to keep abx down with food! I finally have phenergan suppositories that keep me from constant nausea and vomiting. My zofran script should finally be approved by insurance tomorrow. It's like walking on nails to do anything between naps.
Jess - wife of James, mom to Daniel (11/06) and Blythe (5/12), #3 due July 2017.
jesscorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:41 AM   #17
j+csmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscorine View Post
Nope lost 10# so far. Battling some HG. Went to the ER Monday and I have a raging UTI as well!!! it's been awful trying to keep abx down with food! I finally have phenergan suppositories that keep me from constant nausea and vomiting. My zofran script should finally be approved by insurance tomorrow. It's like walking on nails to do anything between naps.
Oh man mama! That's so rough. That happened to me with DD1 and it was nooooo fun. I feel for ya and sending you well wishes.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #18
stepingum
Registered Users

Due the 23rd with #2. SO tired these days! It doesn't help that the 16 month-old is STILL a terrible sleeper and reverse-cycler, waking to nurse every hour all night long.
stepingum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 05:46 PM   #19
blue_bug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Me!!

This is my first and the official edd is 7/5...but...the females in my family have all carried 41-44 wks...and I don't want people bugging me about it...so I've told everyone 7/15. Haha.
blue_bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:54 PM   #20
steffyjolove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

where is everyone? I hate that I have no active ddc- Ive always had one and DS is always dead and they go to fb but I dont have one there either cause we cant make one I heard.