Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
mommyofhjm
Registered Users

Need ebay help again please!

I bought a phone off of ebay. I received the phone minus the case it was said to come with. I opened an ebay case because the seller wasn't being cooperative. Seller said he'd send the case. Then I go to activate the phone and it's not even the correct carrier as described in the listing. So the phone is sent back. It's in transit right now. The seller has the tracking number. I still have the case open regarding the missing phone case. Seller tells me I need to close the case because his funds are frozen. But when I go to close the case it says to only if it's been resolved and technically it hasn't. And it says I can't reopen the case. Do I close the case? I don't want to screw myself if the seller doesn't give me the money back.

Advertisement

Old 12-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #2
kattayanna_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Do not close the case because he wil get the money and you will be out. Let eBay do their thing.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
PBAki
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Need ebay help again please!

No don't close the case; let PayPal handle it.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
SillyLily
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yeah, absolutely do not close the case! Wait until he refunds, then it will prompt you to take any other actions you need to take. His funds are frozen so he can't spend the money or transfer it and not have any in his account to refund you.