Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
Ten
Registered Users

Winter TTC (waiting for O and 2WW)

New season, new thread! Let's hope everyone gets to graduate out soon!

Advertisement

grateful stay-at-homeschool mom to 5yo DD#2
missing spirit-baby DD#1 (left us @ 32w preg) and the little ones who only stayed a few weeks

*After 31 cycles TTC, DD1's soul has returned to us! EDD 2/27/18!!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:58 AM   #2
Ten
Registered Users

Re: Winter TTC (waiting for O and 2WW)

To start things off with a positive vibe - YAY HOMEBIRTHMOM!!! Wishing you a happy, healthy, BORING 9 months!
missing spirit-baby DD#1 (left us @ 32w preg) and the little ones who only stayed a few weeks

"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Old 12-19-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
gabby's mom
Registered Users
seller

I'm here! Hoping to be here for a short time...
Old 12-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #4
Ten
Registered Users

I'm hoping history repeats itself - I wound up in charge of the Journey to Conception group thread five years ago and it wasn't long before I wound up pregnant. Not that anyone's in charge here, but maybe the act of posting the new thread will do it for me!

(Funny the little superstitions we get after TTC too long, isn't it?)

Old 12-19-2015, 04:53 PM   #5
gabby's mom
Registered Users
seller

Totally. My first thought when we were discussing whether to start the Winter thread was, "but this thread is finally starting to get some good luck!"
Old 12-19-2015, 05:29 PM   #6
Ten
Registered Users

...and the things we do to make ourselves feel like we're making progress towards what we want.

Anyone else like that?

So far I'm sewing a fresh batch of wipes, pruning/packing the non-essential bits of the house (we'll start looking in 2017; I want to see how the election and economy goes first), and reading baby/birth books and articles. Also, pinterest.

Anyone have any good books to suggest? Especially parenting humor. I'm trying to keep my mood up. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours! (If anyone is interested, that is.)

Old 12-19-2015, 06:31 PM   #7
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ten, Read Jim Gaffingans :dad is fat. omg I died laughing so so many times. so worth every penny.

ok ladies I had a faint but there + on FRER too. very faint. not a squinter tho. so Im not testing anymore today and hoping tomorrow its darker then will try a digital. Im thinking I must be under 10miu. ofcourse hoping baby sticks in further and stays with me. another loss will be my end all. its bad enough that have to proceed so lightly and not be excited.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:35 PM   #8
Mommy2LivandNoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cd1.

May this cycle be the last one for a while!!!
Old 12-20-2015, 01:05 AM   #9
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

neg FRER at 7:30pm. grr. better not be another chemical. the urine was concentrated too. maybe its the curved tests... I dont know but Im very worried, thus up at 1am again

update: clearblue was a + by 2 minutes and tHE FRER is very pink and obvious today. gah stupid tests giving me panic attacks.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 12-20-2015 at 10:55 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 02:01 PM   #10
Ten
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
neg FRER at 7:30pm. grr. better not be another chemical. the urine was concentrated too. maybe its the curved tests... I dont know but Im very worried, thus up at 1am again

update: clearblue was a + by 2 minutes and tHE FRER is very pink and obvious today. gah stupid tests giving me panic attacks.
HUGS.

I read that FMU is actually less ideal because some of the hormones from earlier in the previous night have begun to break down. This explains why a lot of women have better luck with SMU if they hold it for 4-5 hours or so.