Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #121
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Think Christmas (or other winter holiday)~ Nov 25-Dec 1

Prayers Dani!

Have a good day ladies. DH is about to take his computer to work.

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 AM   #122
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We are going to have to put doggy #2 down today, im afraid. She's just in so much pain.
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #123
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
I was off sewing. I whipped up a maternity friendly corduroy skirt tonight. Just past my ankles so nice and warm. Need some nice warm wool knee socks to wear with it!
pix? sounds great

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
I was a good girl in the plucky upload and only got yarn for http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/camptown-races
Pix???? or what color did you g\et

Quote:
Originally Posted by willownz View Post
Neither do I. But only one member present has actually had a baby during the life of the group. I had mine before (and all my m/c) and the rest are either childless or grandmothers or just like me (joined after kids). I am the only member pregnant or even trying to get pregnant.
I think it was one of those conversations we can all have without really thinking. If you haven't experienced it you never know how lonely and depressing it can be. And because I haven't said well no this is a wrong way of thinking/acting nothing has changed.

I should have taken along my pee stick and peed on it there (in the bathroom). It would have been a very bonding moment.
I bet if you talk about it they may come around? It is really an uncaring "rule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by willownz View Post
My Mum is still at the hospital. She has a lung infection and is dehydrated but they don't know whether it is bacterial or viral. We are supposed to get a call when she is coming home.
She has been chronically ill her whole life and is actually disabled (so can't work) but she can do all the housweork/cooking/cleaning for my two adult brothers (28 and 31) and the older one's partner who all live with her and have never left home. She qualifies for home help as she actually can't walk (and she is getting worse) but can't get it since my brothers live there. One has no job but neither do anything. Her lawns are waist high as no-one will pay to get them mowed. We can't do it (she lives 5 houses down) as 1) it is enabling behaviour and 2) my brother (31) has a conviction for possession of child ****ography I found out about from the local paper. I will not go anywhere near him, it's just not safe for my children.
sorry Helen. Something needs to be done for sure. That is really abad situation for all, your poor Mom I know how she feels as a Mom but sometimes tough love is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Sweater is done. Needs some more finishing work and the sleeves redone but that will all have to happen post block. It's done enough to turn in.

my iPhone is a trixie little hobbit that never really says what I mean!
pix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
I went to be early last night and C fell asleep on the couch. I was wondering why I didn't wake up/get up one time last night, because I had the whole bed to myself! Lol
My dye procedure is at 9 so I don't have much time until I need to get ready. Please pray, Nekkid dancing, positive vibes, light, love, etc to me today in hopes that the tube will be open and flush beautifully.
hope all goes well for you!

Laundry mountain to tackle and Shannons sweater. Weaving just has not sounded good I just need to get it done.

I looked on KP today and it didn't look like there were any cyper sales? Did I miss something?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #124
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081 View Post
We are going to have to put doggy #2 down today, im afraid. She's just in so much pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
Prayers Dani!

Have a good day ladies. DH is about to take his computer to work.
buy a computer already!!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #125
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05
I went to be early last night and C fell asleep on the couch. I was wondering why I didn't wake up/get up one time last night, because I had the whole bed to myself! Lol
My dye procedure is at 9 so I don't have much time until I need to get ready. Please pray, Nekkid dancing, positive vibes, light, love, etc to me today in hopes that the tube will be open and flush beautifully.
positive vibes headed your way! Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayzee1081
I'm so sorry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert

I looked on KP today and it didn't look like there were any cyper sales? Did I miss something?
KP sale starts at 9 our time
Old 11-26-2012, 07:30 AM   #126
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning all!

I made good progress on my longies yesterday while watching Star Wars. I might get them done by the end of the week. I am patiently awaiting the KP sale to go up- DH gave me a little $ so I hope to get a little more yarn and a new needle tip. We are a little tapped out right now so it's just a little. Kids presents come first!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #127
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
BME Tuffet polwarth 2ply

Attachment 125625

Attachment 125626

Last edited by danigrace05; 12-07-2012 at 02:33 PM.
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #128
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert
pix? sounds great

Pix???? or what color did you g\et

I bet if you talk about it they may come around? It is really an uncaring "rule"

sorry Helen. Something needs to be done for sure. That is really abad situation for all, your poor Mom I know how she feels as a Mom but sometimes tough love is the best.

pix?

hope all goes well for you!

Laundry mountain to tackle and Shannons sweater. Weaving just has not sounded good I just need to get it done.

Attachment 125627

Attachment 125628

Attachment 125629

These colors

Last edited by danigrace05; 12-07-2012 at 02:33 PM.
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #129
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05

These colors
That purple is
Old 11-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #130
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Love the colors in the handspun Dani!!! Reminds me of Mindys she did for her tea leaves. I need some of that for I don't know what! What are you going to do with it?

the last two are for C's sweater, is the purple for you or M?

Last edited by knibert; 11-26-2012 at 08:08 AM.
knibert is offline   Reply With Quote