Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
hippiemommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Advice for my ANTI-bottle baby...

DS is almost 11 months, ebf, and I can count on my 2 hands how many bottles he's taken....

The last time DH tried to give him a bottle, he put up a huuuuge fight, and DH had to call me to come home early...

My mom is the only one who has ever been able to get him to take a bottle, but he has fought it every time....

This coming weekend, I'll be going out of town for my best friend's baby shower... I'll be staying with my SIL, who lives 45 mins away from the shower, so she'll be babysitting for me during the shower... DS will be with her long enough for one feeding....

I've never invested in "faster" bottle nipples since he's never taken bottles except for the occassional bottle from my mom... So, will he do better if I get a faster nipple?? Should I see if he'll take the breast milk from a sippy?? Should I just not worry about it, and let him take the bottle with the slow nipple? I have warned SIL that he's going to fight her, and she's ok with it, I just want to make it easier on both of them....

What would you do?

My ISO/IHA!
hippiemommie is offline   Reply With Quote