Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #611
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
you get your breaded fish! pixie getting some handspuns?

working down my sleeve. Had to fudge a bit to make them the same length and not have to frog, I didnt' want to do it again. I hope they look OK in the end. they are so messy, need a nice blocking!
Silly question! I'm doing this with black trim

Advertisement

Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #612
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

my brother and I are almost ten years apart and are not that close. probably because I moved out of the house when he was still in elementary school. Since I took care of him alot when he was young, he probably sees me more like a parental figure? I thought maybe when we both had families that would change but I think he can't have any children He was really sick when he was two and it may have effected his fertility.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #613
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post

never know what might be lurking in the stash But I figured as much. Very pretty!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #614
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy View Post
I wanted to start booties today but im dying of a stomach bug (who gets that when they are pregnant? REALLY????) I feel like this pregnancy has not given me a BREAK, emotionally or physically.

Anna changes so much that I now let her run around naked most of the day because the only thing she likes more than changing 40,000 times a day is being naked. LOL
DS has been naked all day. he picked out his clothes but never put them on.

I was really sick w/one of those 12 puke viruses when I was pg w/my last child. I just tried to keep drinking in hopes some of it would get absorbed before it came back up. Hope it gets out of your system quickly!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #615
Scaethach
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
never know what might be lurking in the stash But I figured as much. Very pretty!
The only thing lurking in the stash is fiber I haven't photo'ed yet

I sold sock yarn on Etsy this morning and it gave me enough to buy DH's birthday present!
Like my Facebook! Etsy
Scaethach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #616
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gosh I hope so.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #617
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtytot View Post
Tina. I haven't seen your post for awhile. I only pass by though coz I'm busy preparing for the class I do at home with dd and her friend. And my free time is working on my knitting customs.
Hi Mattie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove View Post
Morning all
Morning Mel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
Morning Mel!

Bs party is at 10 this morning... and my parents are rolling in sometime between now and then! Send some calm and efficient vibes my way!
Happy Birthday, B! Sending lots of calm and efficient vibes to you Shannon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Good morning! T minus 5 hours! Just trying to stay busy this morning. Only 6 inches left of the longies and I'll have fo pics. :0)
Sooo exciting! You can do it! Just remind them when you go in. Our fetal diagnostic center puts a sign on the door to remind all techs/doctors not let the gender slip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl View Post
Morning everyone! Sorry about the sickies (Tina and Mindy) hope everyone feels better soon!

We have allergies like crazy right now, ugh. Well I cleaned with DH this morning as we're having people out from the historical society at ten. Afterwards I am doing pics then finalizing everything with the Snuggler Romper pattern (can this be done already jeez!) then I'm going to knit my heart out. I need to catch up on my show (Once Upon a Time) then run a few errands. I need about three more hours in my day lol!
Can't wait to see the romper pattern!

Quote:
Morning

Wanted to go to knitting group this morning but Z is not havin it and I know better than to just bring him anyway. I let him try my nutella hot choc this moring and he went and got a straw cup and told me to put "A LOT" in his cup. So I didn't get as much this morning, why did I let him try it????

I may pull out about an inch of the sleeve I did yesterday, I did the dec a garter ridge early on this side. This was a big wake up...TAKE NOTES when going off pattern! I am admittedly horrible about that!
No sharing goodies with the kids, lol. j/k I sneak them some choco love too. The boys caught a glimpse of my chocolate I bought last night so I promised them 1 piece if I get a good report from their teachers, lol.

Hope you don't have to :ribbit:

Quote:
my boys have so many undies. little DS changes his clothes at least once in a day, but usually more. His piles are always the biggest when I go to put stuff away. the undies and pants being the tallest. He often is too busy to pee in the potty and dribbles come out in these situations. He just says "its ok, i'll just change it" OK little man. He'll be doing laundry as soon as he can reach the buttons (w/a stool of course!)
C goes through at least 3 underwear a day....he loves to change it...adds to my laundry pile

Quote:
Almost always have socks on the needles, and it IS Socktober DPNs are easy peasy, you can do it!

I guess I lost the MQ but happy birthday B!

DH is off today, we're taking a last trip to the coast for the year. He found McMenamin's in Lincoln City has GF fish n chips so we're stopping there and heading to Munson Falls. I'll take yarn for Pixie longies so I can start those
oooh...I've been to McMenamin's too! I forgot which one, but it was in an old school building and each classroom was a themed bar and the restaurant was yummy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post

as far as interrupting his lake time...I personally didn't like being pregnant during the summer with Em. Being due and up at the lake is no fun...the nearest hospital is 45 minutes away (and 2 hrs away from our hospital). Yes I know many people live that far away from their hospital. But the town doesn't even have a paramedic (incase something were to happen). I'm a nervous freak like that close to my due date. So I don't mind having a fall baby. Just hope I can get a sticky fall baby. And I don't know...it would make Steven 7 years old when we have baby...
Well phooeyn on him for being selfish about his lake time,mbut I agree,mog during summer stinks. Luckily with all three I'm in my first trimester so its not bad. I like having them in the winter when its cold and I'm hot.

Quote:

That is freakin' amazing!!! I need to grow my dang pp tree and get some custom yarn.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #618
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-booties-16

I want to make these but I have cotton yarn not sport weight. UGH I want them to match the hat I just made
Old 10-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #619
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy View Post
Gosh I hope so.
Hope you feel better soon!

My son had diarrhea/vomiting while I was pg with #2. After caring for him...even with lots of handwashing, I got it. That was no fun at all...
Old 10-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #620
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
A stomach virus has been trying to kill me since 7am yesterday, but I think it's about over.