Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
mommyofnoah's Avatar
mommyofnoah
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 792
My Mood:
March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

I'm going to be 12 weeks on Wed, and still am feeling 24/7. anyone starting to feel better yet?
__________________
Karen Wife Of Nate Mommy Of Noah April 05 & Caleb March 08
mommyofnoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
4boys1girlforme's Avatar
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 12,503
My Mood:
Re: March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

I'll be 12 weeks on Sunday and I still feel . I should get to hear the heartbeat on Friday though so I'm looking forward to that.
It's the worst at night- I can barely eat dinner and I'm miserable up until bedtime! That is hard because that is crunch time in this house- getting 3 boys bathed and off to bed!
I'm having round ligament pain and I'm probably lifting my boys too much!
__________________
LA RN and Mom to J '00, S '03, P '05 (CLW at 37 months), G '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & M '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:24 AM   #3
mommyofnoah's Avatar
mommyofnoah
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 792
My Mood:
Re: March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boysforme View Post
I'll be 12 weeks on Sunday and I still feel . I should get to hear the heartbeat on Friday though so I'm looking forward to that.
It's the worst at night- I can barely eat dinner and I'm miserable up until bedtime! That is hard because that is crunch time in this house- getting 3 boys bathed and off to bed!
I'm having round ligament pain and I'm probably lifting my boys too much!
thats great that you will get to hear the heartbeat. We had a sono at 9 weeks and it was really great to see the little heart beating and the arms and legs moving all around. I have to say, I don't know how you do it with 3 boys, I'm barely making it taking care of just one!
__________________
Karen Wife Of Nate Mommy Of Noah April 05 & Caleb March 08
mommyofnoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
4boys1girlforme's Avatar
4boys1girlforme
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 12,503
My Mood:
Re: March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyofnoah View Post
thats great that you will get to hear the heartbeat. We had a sono at 9 weeks and it was really great to see the little heart beating and the arms and legs moving all around. I have to say, I don't know how you do it with 3 boys, I'm barely making it taking care of just one!
Some days I wonder too!
My oldest just started 2nd grade- he plays baseball and is in cub scouts.
My middle son is in his second year of pre-school- he starts Wednesday. He also takes creative movement, and art classes during the school year and he has speech therapy weekly year round.
I need to potty learn my 25 month old but I'm considering waiting until after the baby comes- because with my older boys it never took before then.
__________________
LA RN and Mom to J '00, S '03, P '05 (CLW at 37 months), G '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & M '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #5
MamaToBe84's Avatar
MamaToBe84
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago-ish
Posts: 4,680
My Mood:
Re: March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

tomorrow i'll be 12w, and im feeling-- eh, still. Better than before, but still not too terrific, lol.
__________________
Artie -- wife to Bryan natural birthing, cosleeping, CDing, non-vaxxing, non-circ'ing mommy to Riley Thomas 3/22/08 and Abbey Raine10/6/11
MamaToBe84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #6
velouria's Avatar
velouria
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 636
My Mood:
Re: March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

I'm 10 weeks. Yesterday was the first day I left the house in about a couple weeks. I think we finally uncovered the mystery of the stomach pain and am currently being treated for it... and it seems to be helping a lot... but the nausea is still pretty horrible. It gets worse as the day goes by. By bedtime, I'm usually writhing in bed before finally falling asleep. I still keep a vomit pot next to my bed just in case.

At least I'm starting to feel a little more human once again. Keeping my fingers crossed that it just continues to get better!
__________________
Lori, mama to Isaac & Lucy
ISO Paypal only
velouria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:44 PM   #7
mommyofnoah's Avatar
mommyofnoah
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 792
My Mood:
Re: March 08 mamas: anyone starting to feel better yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3boysforme View Post
Some days I wonder too!
My oldest just started 2nd grade- he plays baseball and is in cub scouts.
My middle son is in his second year of pre-school- he starts Wednesday. He also takes creative movement, and art classes during the school year and he has speech therapy weekly year round.
I need to potty learn my 25 month old but I'm considering waiting until after the baby comes- because with my older boys it never took before then.
My ds is 29 months and "poopy on the potty" trained. He even flushes and tells me when he is done so I don't have to smell it! He trained himself for that, once he realized it was much nicer to have it in the potty instead of smooshed in his diaper. He just recently started telling me that he was peeing in his diaper. I try not to push it and figure he will come around when he is ready.
__________________
Karen Wife Of Nate Mommy Of Noah April 05 & Caleb March 08
mommyofnoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.