Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #111
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

oh sorry missed your post crunchymomma!

I should be doing laundry but I'm waiting for DJ to poop >.> I'm really good at getting it in the potty and not his diapers but I know if I get cocky and try and do the laundry before he poops for the day I'll miss it.

Advertisement

pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #112
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I didn't realize it was Friday either. It happens. Lol. Days just run together anymore. I'm thinking about dressing DD up in her snow gear later after nap and let her run around. We have like 8 to 10 inches of snow. She loves it.

Thanks for thinking of me. :-D send all happy thoughts.
snow!! I wish we had some here! I am definitely sending happy thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermomma View Post
oh sorry missed your post crunchymomma!

I should be doing laundry but I'm waiting for DJ to poop >.> I'm really good at getting it in the potty and not his diapers but I know if I get cocky and try and do the laundry before he poops for the day I'll miss it.
Oh wow! That is great! I wish I was better at EC. It is hard in the winter! I totally hear you about the play groups- we went to one a few weeks ago and she picked up a stomach bug and it was AWFUL! I'm scared to go again but know she and I both need interaction.

How do you guys not be bored all day? I get lonely because DH works like 12 hour days and we don't have any family here.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #113
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am always bored, lol. DH's hours are awful. They're all over the place. Today he works from 7:15 to 7. Which means he left about 6:35 and won't be home until after 7:30.

His vacation starts next Saturday and I can't wait!

I try to find things for DD and I to do, but mostly we play and drive each other crazy.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #114
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat
I'm trying to get DD to let me watch my show instead of Mickey Mouse clubhouse. So far it's working.

I might see if my dad will come get us after nap time and hang out with him for a couple hours.
Yeah those days are over.
I loved it when Caden was little, we would lay on the couch & I would watch sons of anarchy or the kardashians while he slept. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #115
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post

I loved it when Caden was little, we would lay on the couch & I would watch sons of anarchy or the kardashians while he slept. Lol

Yes! I miss being able to watch whatever without her complaining, lol.
pine_apple_goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #116
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I am always bored, lol. DH's hours are awful. They're all over the place. Today he works from 7:15 to 7. Which means he left about 6:35 and won't be home until after 7:30.

His vacation starts next Saturday and I can't wait!

I try to find things for DD and I to do, but mostly we play and drive each other crazy.
I feel bad bc my DD is 11 months old and I feel like there's only so much playing we can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post

YES!! I loved that!! I'll never be able to do that again
Old 12-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #117
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We got snow flurries xmas eve and then about 1/2" the day after xmas... lol people were very surprised and scared by it (why is the mid-Atlantic so freaked out by snow??? Everyone here is nutso!) but of course it was all gone within 12 hours lol.

I'm a very pt ec. My son started pooping between changes after his second bottle like clockwork so after talking to dh's cousin (she does it ft and has a 18mo that is pretty much pl) I gave it a try and it is soooooooo addicting! Really frustration and hard at times but when you do catch poops it is like 'YES! YES! YES!' rofl but like I said, I have a very regular pooper so it makes my life ten times easier.

I'm not anti-social but I'm perfectly content to be by myself most of the time. I was home for a year and a half as a sahw before our son was born and was hardly ever bored and wasn't much for going out everyday or anything. Not everyone has the personality for it but it is fine with me as long as I have tv, books, and/or the internet. I was actually going to so many playgroups to get myself out of the house and socializing since most of my friends are online friends lol.

that and dh gets up and out the door 1-2 hours before DJ gets up and is home by 3:30 most days and I can hand him off.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #118
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
We got snow flurries xmas eve and then about 1/2" the day after xmas... lol people were very surprised and scared by it (why is the mid-Atlantic so freaked out by snow??? Everyone here is nutso!) but of course it was all gone within 12 hours lol.

I'm a very pt ec. My son started pooping between changes after his second bottle like clockwork so after talking to dh's cousin (she does it ft and has a 18mo that is pretty much pl) I gave it a try and it is soooooooo addicting! Really frustration and hard at times but when you do catch poops it is like 'YES! YES! YES!' rofl but like I said, I have a very regular pooper so it makes my life ten times easier.

I'm not anti-social but I'm perfectly content to be by myself most of the time. I was home for a year and a half as a sahw before our son was born and was hardly ever bored and wasn't much for going out everyday or anything. Not everyone has the personality for it but it is fine with me as long as I have tv, books, and/or the internet. I was actually going to so many playgroups to get myself out of the house and socializing since most of my friends are online friends lol.

that and dh gets up and out the door 1-2 hours before DJ gets up and is home by 3:30 most days and I can hand him off.
That's great! It makes me mad if I miss a pee so I try not to get too stressed about it. I figure I can work on it more in the spring. I hope she PLs quickly!

I am usually content to be alone too. I feel bad if I spend too much time online. :/
Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #119
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah I'm just starting to try and catch pees but it is frustrating because even when I do he's already peed in the diaper and I have to change him so I"m going through more diapers than if I wasn't trying! lol

Yeah I do sometimes too but I just try and get out of the house or do laundry to make myself feel like I at least did SOMETHING productive.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #120
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Yeah I'm just starting to try and catch pees but it is frustrating because even when I do he's already peed in the diaper and I have to change him so I"m going through more diapers than if I wasn't trying! lol

Yeah I do sometimes too but I just try and get out of the house or do laundry to make myself feel like I at least did SOMETHING productive.
YES! I totally know how that is!

I probably spend more time at Target than I should.