Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
lkvanpelt
Registered Users

Nursing Trainers

Does anyone by chance happen to have the Lact-Aid Nursing Trainer Deluxe and would be willing to email me a scanned copy of the instructions? I lost mine on the move across the country.

I was so excited to have finally gotten the trainer system that I wanted to read the instructions so that when we got to the East Coast I could use it immediately. We left the hotel at 3 am and my husband threw them away when we packed up. I was so mad.

I tried contacting the company who said they would send a copy free of charge but they haven't yet. It just seems a bit much to pay them $3 for the instructions, $6 for processing and $9 for UPS shipping all for 3 pieces of paper that could have been put in an envelope and sent snail mail for $5 total. $3 for the instructions and $1.50 to click print and $.50 for a stamp.

Actually that I think they should just have you pay the $3 to download the instructions. It would save them time and money.

Any help anyone can provide would be awesome. My son is now 4 months old and the way he eats I might as well feed him $20 bills!!!

Thanks!

Advertisement

lkvanpelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
tjsacosta
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing Trainers

bump for hoping you find someone who can help!
tjsacosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
CrunchyMamaCraig
Registered Users
Formerly: Isaiahsmom27
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nursing Trainers

bump
-'.~*Hope*~.'- Cloth diapering, Breastfeeding, babywearing, non-extreme attachment parenting, Natural birthin VBAC mama, to my ridiculously BEAUTIFUL children, Isaiah , and Lilliah,and proud wife of Christopher
I make Mamacloth, slings, wool, & babylegs, Check out my ISO I LOVE trades!!!
CrunchyMamaCraig is offline   Reply With Quote