Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-16-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
nebraskamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
newborn flat folds for square flats

Hi ladies,

Can you point me in the right direction. I just bought some Orange Diaper Company newborn bamboo terry flats off a B/S/T page. They are 15 inches square. Are there links to fold tutorials or do you have favorite folds for newborns? Also, what would be better a snappi or Boingo? I have pins too, but I'm afraid to use them on a wiggly newborn

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2018, 02:44 PM   #2
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: newborn flat folds for square flats

I prefer pins because there isn't always enough material between the snappi and baby, so it can poke. I liked origami fold for one DD. The last couple I did the pre fold fold. Sometimes jelly roll works better, sometimes not.
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #3
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I LOVED the neat fold with my newborn (though I did have rectangle flats and its especially great for that). I actually loved the single boingo in the center. Once she outgrew that and I had to do boingo on the sides I didn't like them as much and I did a snappi. I did only did flats for newborn as well.

See newborn pics click 'first diaper' in sig
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers

Last edited by Pixi6s; 02-19-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #4
nebraskamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks!