Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #31
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 11/28-12/4 Marchkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphreysmommy View Post
Same with me. I have been trying to be really good about what I eat. I gained 50lbs last time and was already overweight. After dd I lost a good amount but wasn't at my goal yet and ended up pregnant. I am shooting to just gain about 30/35 and start back up with weight watchers after the 6 weeks or whenever I get cleared.
Only 50? Last time I gained over 60, which was more than 50% of my original body weight! Then after birth and before being discharged I gained More weight! Yea, even with the baby and everything else out of me, I weighed more than when I went in!!

Advertisement

Old 12-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #32
CountryChicMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post
Only 50? Last time I gained over 60, which was more than 50% of my original body weight! Then after birth and before being discharged I gained More weight! Yea, even with the baby and everything else out of me, I weighed more than when I went in!!
That happened to me with my first! I gained 70lbs and was 216lbs when I delivered. Four days later when they had to weigh me for an antibiotic I still weighed 216!!! I cried.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #33
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut*

Well i think a lot of time being overweight to begin with you don't gain as much. I think smaller people gain more (or so it seems) I am still technically overweight now with this one but trying to keep the extra pounds in check!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #34
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DH's truck needs a new alternator. There's $100ish dollars I wasn't planning to spend.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #35
crunch!910
Registered Users

Tell me about car problems.. DH's car needed seen to... $456 dollars later... uh.. that's all but like $20 of our rent money for this month. I'm glad we were responsible and didn't blow our tax return last year, because that will be paying our rent on time this month.

I felt HUGE today... I don't think I look too awful, but I just feel huge. People have been starting to comment on my belly. They say its cute because I look pregnant now, but I don't feel cute at all.. last time my belly was so cute at this point, all baby, no extra fat, but I had 10 lbs hanging on from DS1 when I got pregnant with this one...
Old 12-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #36
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anybody wanna come wash my dishes for me? No? Drat guess I'll have to do it myself.

Going out to lunch with fil and gmil today that will be a nice break, if putting dd1 in the car seat doesn't kill me...
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #37
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Anybody wanna come wash my dishes for me? No? Drat guess I'll have to do it myself.

Going out to lunch with fil and gmil today that will be a nice break, if putting dd1 in the car seat doesn't kill me...
I just washed dishes, and I'm not even at my own home. I wish visiting family was more relaxing.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #38
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Been saving my swagbucks to buy Ducky's new carseat so that the baby can have his MyRide only to find out that they won't be selling it on Amazon (the Graco Argos) so I'll have to shell out retail price for it somewhere else Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford that seat as the swagbucks was going to help out tremendously with the price.
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #39
wyoming butterfly
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe View Post
Been saving my swagbucks to buy Ducky's new carseat so that the baby can have his MyRide only to find out that they won't be selling it on Amazon (the Graco Argos) so I'll have to shell out retail price for it somewhere else Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford that seat as the swagbucks was going to help out tremendously with the price.
Can you still get the Amazon cards and sell them? That way you still use them and can still get your seat.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:30 PM   #40
crunch!910
Registered Users

Anyone like Green Acre Design diapers? I have some that have just one snap each that doesn't work quite right. There might be two that need the elastic replaced. I don't have a sewing machine. I cannot repair them myself. I'm tired of them just sitting in a drawer. I cannot get my account approved, even though my paypal has already been approved, I have a valid phone number, and I've been a member here for awhile. I want to GIVE them FREE to someone!

There's also a peace bears Happy Heiney's in there (I believe that is what the top left is). AIO OS.

I've already had them on freecycle and craigslist with no replies. If I cannot find a home for them, they are going in the trash?