Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #11
ahess529
Registered Users
seller
seller

My favorites are swaddlebees simplex. My lo is 6 Weeks now and they still fit great and no blowouts! lil Joeys are great but won't fit if you are waiting to start. They are too small now on my lo. My other favorite is tot bots tini fit

Advertisement

ahess529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: What were your FAVORITE newborn diapers? I would love your help! Please!! :)

just tested it - size small nanas bottoms fit my 4 day old.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
brittanydee
Registered Users
seller

Re: What were your FAVORITE newborn diapers? I would love your help! Please!! :)

Thank you everyone so much for your informative replies! I can't wait to try some of these!
Old 04-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller

At 6 weeks I would just go with bottom bumpers sz small and your BGEs.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
mfergy0625
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BG newborns! They were great
Old 04-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #16
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Swaddlebees newborn simplex! They are/were on sale at cotton babies. I wish I had more than 2 but dd2 is starting to fit in some of the diapers I already have.

My second favorite is fitteds. I have small dream-eze that I really like but I would rather have front snap for newborns due to the poo. I like thirsties xsmall to cover them, the size one duos work well too - aplix more than snaps.
Exactly this. Swaddlebees newborn simplex are AMAZING. Then fitteds. Loved Kl0s with a Thirsties Duo over the top.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
dannic
Registered Users

At six weeks, you may not even need NB dipes...you could get some sm bottombumpers and start on the BGE around 9-10 lbs, since that is what you like. If you are wanting something different to try, then maybe the sm swaddlebees simplex? Or med...mine would fit med by 6 weeks.
I'm beginning from birth this time with primarily pfs/covers and some aio's for fun...pfs really are super easy on little bums!
dannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
mamashhon
Registered Users
Formerly: m2bs11n5
seller

We CD from day one and my little guy was busting out of lil Joeys from like 2-3 weeks, and before that I could only snap the very last one. They were cute but I'd never buy them again to use for just a few weeks
Old 04-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #19
mamasarah76
Registered Users

honestly, we became prefold believers early on! our youngest is 8 weeks now and the only set up we've found that has NEVER leaked is a prefold with a cover. favorite cover right now is a thirsties, but the aplix is already getting crappy . i like the econobum covers, too. i found that the OS dipes didn't fit well around the legs because, even though he is a big baby, he still has skinny, old man legs and they tend to leak around the legs.
he is sleeping through the night and everything is dry in the morning (except the prefold itself, obviously LOL)
mamasarah76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #20
Arabesque
Registered Users

My Mood:
The only thing that worked for DD in the early days were prefolds and thirsties duo size one covers. Lil Joeys leaked every.single.time.

Now she's in prefolds, BG 3.0 and 4.0 OS, and RARs. I prefer the BGs. She's pretty tiny though. She's only 12ish lbs at 6.5 months.