Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
What will complete your stash?

After doing some major destashing and restashing (still got a little more I should do lol) i've decided that I need 5 more BG freetimes in snaps to complete my stash. Even tho realistically I don't NEED more diapers....at all. I just love the FT's and they are my "splurge" diaper this time around. I think i'll just start buying one every couple weeks...i wish CB would have some seconds soon! Or put them on sale!

So what would complete your stash???

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 06-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What will complete your stash?

I have no idea anymore.

I am having all of these crazy urges to buy more. I really, really, really want Sandys again, like I need more fitteds. I was thinking about getting some Thirsties fitteds, and was window shopping with a sense of nostalgia last night because I had some old style Fab Fitteds a couple years ago and loved them. I even got the urge to buy more frickin' prefolds, which have never, ever been my favorite! What is wrong with me?

I feel like something is missing from my stash, though... something... So hopefully I will find it soon.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd like a couple more MEOS and doublers to use at night. Other than that I think we are set. Well until fall comes around...then I want some wool longies. =)
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #4
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom
I have no idea anymore.

I am having all of these crazy urges to buy more. I really, really, really want Sandys again, like I need more fitteds. I was thinking about getting some Thirsties fitteds, and was window shopping with a sense of nostalgia last night because I had some old style Fab Fitteds a couple years ago and loved them. I even got the urge to buy more frickin' prefolds, which have never, ever been my favorite! What is wrong with me?

I feel like something is missing from my stash, though... something... So hopefully I will find it soon.
LOL....i do that too...just want to buy buy buy! Especially when I see a cute new print..... But i'm hoping that maybe if I can limit myself to the FT's maybe it will quench my need for fluffy mail!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Old 06-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #5
adavieau
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd like a dozen gmd Wide baby pre-folds, a few more interlock medium sized covers (I'd love royal bunz) another snappi and I'd be set for my youngest ds. For my oldest ds Some extra thick large side snapping trainers.
adavieau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
mama2Holden
Registered Users
seller

The bulk of my stash is BGE right now. I'm toying with replacing my 4.0's with the new Tots Bots. Though I guess I should try just one first. I would also like a side snapping AIO. Thinking about getting some from Rainshine Designs. I also feel like I should get some fitteds but I'm not really big into them.. I just like to have them in case. So maybe a few hybrid fitteds and if I decide to keep cloth diapering at night I need more night fitteds. I also would need more fleece covers. The cycle never ends, I tell ya! LOL!

Last edited by mama2Holden; 06-13-2012 at 09:37 AM.
mama2Holden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #7
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I need more GMD WHs in medium when (if ) my DD grows out of her small yellows. Then I think maybe some more Bummis SWW covers!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

A whole tiny baby stash would complete me. (well...I'd need the baby first )

For my ds I think we're good. I wouldn't mind trading a few covers...2 of mine are too big for ds...I should list them in the trade section.

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #9
hilaryisinked
Spring Into a New Avi 2015 Winner
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Currently a few cute fitteds for DD1 to go coverless in, a few more flats since I only have 8 somehow, and some Boingos. Then I would be fine, for now.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #10
seacat
Registered Users
seller

Mine would be complete if my kiwi pie velour fitteds would just arrive in the mail already. Except when they do arrive I know that I will want two more. If you give a mama a diaper ... I have been cding for two and a half years and just gave up on never wanting to try new stuff. It's just too much fun. And I agree on the FTs I wish they would've had those when I started.

Last edited by seacat; 06-13-2012 at 01:00 PM.
seacat is offline   Reply With Quote