Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-13-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you all had a nice day.

Very relaxed day for me. The first relaxed day in a while. First we went to Mass then we grilled. Just came back from a long walk on a trail.

I think there are some strawberries and cream in my future too.

What did you all end up doing?

Advertisement

Old 05-13-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers Day

I went out for an ice tea early with just my littlest man, then we all had take out at home this afternoon we watched tv together while Morgan napped and now were just chilling out.
Tonight well have left overs from lunch and cake.

Oh and my 8 yr old bought me an Elf on the shelf He said that he just knew Id love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2018, 05:12 PM   #3
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy Mothers Day pretty mamas!

It was just me and the boys today. Just a normal day here.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:32 PM   #4
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Happy mother's day! We went to lunch at my cousin's and then a graduation open house, and just got home. DS didn't nap until the way home (almost 6 pm) and I never know what to do with that know and of nap. Wake him when we get home? Let him sleep? I decided to wake him just now but when I try to put him to bed in an hour or so I'm afraid I'll regret it. Now I'm bored. I tried calling DH (he's busy at work I guess) and my mom and my sister (both at other family events I guess) and nobody answers. Guess I'll mess around online while DS plays outside a while.
Elchorrito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:45 PM   #5
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hubby and kids made me breakfast in bed (except I was already up and showered because we have church at 9 am) then we went to church, which was lovely...they had a special meeting for all the women and the young men served us pie. I love pie. Afterward my daughter brought me the BOX of Mother's day crafts she's been working on all week. It was very sweet. And my oldest is in a digital media class and they made projects for their moms in photoshop. You know those old 80's pictures of a person with different angle shots of that same person on the sides? It was kinda like that...it is hilarious. And I love it.

Kelley, I love that your son gave you an elf on the shelf!
Old 05-14-2018, 07:51 AM   #6
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

I had a fabulous Mother's Day. The Chirpys gave me chocolate Saturday night, we all went to church Sunday morning. The children had lots of crafts and cards to give me. Sooo sweet. Came back and spent time together. It was wonderful. DH grilled some awesome chicken Saturday night and we are still eating it.
MamaChirpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:24 AM   #7
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

I took a nap. We went to church in the morning. Convinced Andrew's parents to go with us. Not that they have a problem going to church, they are strong and devoted Christians, but they have a long way to drive, and chores to do at the end of it. But, they stayed, which was nice, though they left right after church. We ate food here at the house, Dad and Andrew went to the store and picked Oma up from the hotel, and then everyone (except the kids) took naps. I really hadn't slept well in several days, so it was nice. We did go out for dinner, and then dropped the younger girls (my niece is visiting for a bit) at the hotel with Oma so they could go swimming and stay the night there. Mom, Autumn, and I went to Target for a bit. So, a fairly normal day with family visiting, and nothing particularly special about it being Mother's Day, but that's okay.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:11 AM   #8
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor View Post
I took a nap. We went to church in the morning. Convinced Andrew's parents to go with us. Not that they have a problem going to church, they are strong and devoted Christians, but they have a long way to drive, and chores to do at the end of it. But, they stayed, which was nice, though they left right after church. We ate food here at the house, Dad and Andrew went to the store and picked Oma up from the hotel, and then everyone (except the kids) took naps. I really hadn't slept well in several days, so it was nice. We did go out for dinner, and then dropped the younger girls (my niece is visiting for a bit) at the hotel with Oma so they could go swimming and stay the night there. Mom, Autumn, and I went to Target for a bit. So, a fairly normal day with family visiting, and nothing particularly special about it being Mother's Day, but that's okay.

That sounds really fun though!
Old 05-14-2018, 10:42 AM   #9
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had a super special mother's day. We did church in the morning, and I won 'newest mother' so that's a $10 Mardel gift card that will probably end up being a t-shirt.

MIL came over for lunch, DH made us cheeseburgers, and we relaxed and spent time together the rest of the day. It was just super sweet since we are all finally, officially family.
jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:50 PM   #10
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
I had a super special mother's day. We did church in the morning, and I won 'newest mother' so that's a $10 Mardel gift card that will probably end up being a t-shirt.

MIL came over for lunch, DH made us cheeseburgers, and we relaxed and spent time together the rest of the day. It was just super sweet since we are all finally, officially family.

That is so stinking sweet that you won "newest mother!"