Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #111
BldrArch
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hahaha. good combo there. BG dipe with the polka dot bib. Just had to get a photo.

Sent via iPhone using DS Forum (yes, I'm that addicted)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3806328627.jpg (9.9 KB, 45 views)

Advertisement

Red Dog | Studio

Cloth Diapers, Layette Sets, Children's wares and more. Handcrafted in Boulder, CO
Etsy | Free US Shipping
Please take my diapering cost survey!
BldrArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #112
ExpatMama1990
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BldrArch
Hahaha. good combo there. BG dipe with the polka dot bib. Just had to get a photo.

Aww, that's so cute!!!

We have a doll Ergo for DD... It matches mine; we went to a convention with DH wearing DD in the Ergo (Heartrose - BRIGHT pink) and the lady at the Ergo booth gave us the doll carrier because my DH was wearing pink, haha! She's a little young for it right now, but we may save it for her 2nd birthday.

She's SUCH a well-natured little girl (very patient etc) so I hope she accepts another baby okay!! She has started offering me her food, so at least I know she can share
Old 06-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #113
MamaCarina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fabulous February Weekly Chat | 5/29 - 6/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatMama1990 View Post
Aww, that's so cute!!!

We have a doll Ergo for DD... It matches mine; we went to a convention with DH wearing DD in the Ergo (Heartrose - BRIGHT pink) and the lady at the Ergo booth gave us the doll carrier because my DH was wearing pink, haha! She's a little young for it right now, but we may save it for her 2nd birthday.

She's SUCH a well-natured little girl (very patient etc) so I hope she accepts another baby okay!! She has started offering me her food, so at least I know she can share
My DD was 18 months old when her brother was born and she accepted him from the start. We never had a problem. I bet your little girl will be just fine.
MamaCarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:42 AM   #114
MamaCarina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BldrArch View Post

Love it!
Old 06-04-2011, 11:48 AM   #115
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:

sara - so cute!

Charlotte - my DS was 17 months old when Fox was born. He doesn't remember being an only child. No issues what so ever. And Fox will be 18-19 months when this one is born. I love having them close together. I think 18 months is the best age gap.
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #116
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sara--Oh, I hate it when people guess before you're ready to tell! Boo. If people guess I always feel too weird to just lie. . .last pg my thesis advisor (I was in a MA program) guessed before I had told anyone at school, so I admitted it, but then had to run around and tell my friends at school before she spread the gossip and they wondered why they hadn't heard it from me! Sheesh.

Marie--how ya doing?

Nothing here really. Rainy, rainy, rainy, here. Ugh. I'd love the rain if I could just stay in bed with a book and tea. . .but toddlers aren't very into that idea. LOL Gotta find something to do with ds. . .something physical so he'll nap!

Just anxiously waiting for my u/s on Monday. I mean, I feel pg and am pretty positive all is well. . .but I do have this nagging fear that they won't find a heartbeat. . .just a natural worry I guess. I'll feel so much better once I know though. And after I've seen that heartbeat, I am going to start my hunt for a homebirth MW! Yay! We've moved since ds was born so I can't use the same on unfortunately, but it will be fun to find a new one too. I've heard there are a couple really good ones in our area.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #117
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddings View Post
I bet they will start flooding in soon.

Haha too funny! I am totally obsessed with POAS!

I can't wait to hear the heart beat too.

Vag cam?

Wow that's crazy! But then again that show where women don't find out til they give birth.

Might have to try some of that stuff. I always get morning sickness too. But I think mine usually comes around the 7th week. The past few mornings I've woken up a little queazy but not too bad. I've also heard extra protein can help. And my prenatals I got from walmart are natural food based and have some herbs inside for morning sickness. Ginger along with some other stuff. Hope that will help.

Hope they give you an ultrasound and I hope everything is fine.
As far as making yourself known in the OB clinic. I wish I could have your charisma but I have social anxiety and just going to appointments can be tough let alone trying to make alot of conversation. I def don't treat anyone hired servants, I always say thankyou and act appreciative but my nervousness won't let be really go all out yk?

My step mom told me yesterday I am starting to show. I was like um no that's just the fat left over from the other 4! I don't really start showing until 20ish weeks or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
Sara--Oh, I hate it when people guess before you're ready to tell! Boo. If people guess I always feel too weird to just lie. . .last pg my thesis advisor (I was in a MA program) guessed before I had told anyone at school, so I admitted it, but then had to run around and tell my friends at school before she spread the gossip and they wondered why they hadn't heard it from me! Sheesh.

Marie--how ya doing?

Nothing here really. Rainy, rainy, rainy, here. Ugh. I'd love the rain if I could just stay in bed with a book and tea. . .but toddlers aren't very into that idea. LOL Gotta find something to do with ds. . .something physical so he'll nap!

Just anxiously waiting for my u/s on Monday. I mean, I feel pg and am pretty positive all is well. . .but I do have this nagging fear that they won't find a heartbeat. . .just a natural worry I guess. I'll feel so much better once I know though. And after I've seen that heartbeat, I am going to start my hunt for a homebirth MW! Yay! We've moved since ds was born so I can't use the same on unfortunately, but it will be fun to find a new one too. I've heard there are a couple really good ones in our area.
I'm okay. Spotting is off and on. I am thinking (okay, hoping) that this is just going to be a pregnancy where I spot here and there for a while and it doesnt mean anything. I've had 3 different episodes of it already. No pain/cramping really....

FOr now just entertaining my midget until time for us to go to a crawfish boil
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #118
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Omg I'm so tired and nauseous
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #119
kismetbaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm right there with you Nickel. Ugh.

Marie-- that's so stressful. I had spotting on and off for about a week and a half after my BFP. I'm still hoping everything is okay, but it seems to be. I know there are lots of mamas who just have spotting--even for a whole pg-- and things are fine. Hope this is the case for you and that you can enjoy and not worry too much
Old 06-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #120
MamaCarina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I way just in bed for like two hours. I am so tired! And my kids played very nicely with each other and let mommy rest