Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-07-2016, 10:12 AM   #11
greenacres
Registered Users
seller

Re: October 2016 Due Date Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswego View Post
yay for the third trimester!! Boo for heat waves while pregnant! Staying in the a/c today...
Update, we are having our third girl! Took me about a week to be okay with it, but she is loved and celebrated=) also found out she is also my 3rd breech baby (I have a bicorniate uterus). Not a surprise, and she has most likely run out of room to turn, but a head down baby would have been a nice surprise!
Three girls, what a blessing! Congrats! Sorry to hear about breech. Sounds like you have experience with it though.. Yes, that heat is something else. So humid where I am, feels like your swimming.

Advertisement

greenacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #12
cseals38
Registered Users

Due Oct 22! First Child for Husband& I! ITS A BOY! Super excited! Finally wk 24-25 the nausea and vomitting hasn't found me!!
cseals38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 09:51 AM   #13
greenacres
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseals38 View Post
Due Oct 22! First Child for Husband& I! ITS A BOY! Super excited! Finally wk 24-25 the nausea and vomitting hasn't found me!!
Yay! Welcome! Glad to hear about no nausea.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:45 PM   #14
elienai
Registered Users
Formerly: Desert_Rose
seller
seller

Yep, I'm late getting on here. Super busy here at home with 10 children and a farm. I'm Rachel and due on the 8th with our 11th. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl, but super happy with whatever God blesses us with!! For the record, we have 7 girls and 3 boys.
elienai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:29 AM   #15
greenacres
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by elienai View Post
Yep, I'm late getting on here. Super busy here at home with 10 children and a farm. I'm Rachel and due on the 8th with our 11th. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl, but super happy with whatever God blesses us with!! For the record, we have 7 girls and 3 boys.
Congratulations! What an inspiration you are! We've been struggling having a farm and just being pregnant with our first. I hope it gets easier once our little one is old enough to help out. Ours is a surprise too, so exciting that way!
Old 07-25-2016, 02:52 PM   #16
newbiemama
Registered Users
Formerly: justanauntie

My Mood:

I have been MIA for quite some time, sorry! We got all moved in, but it's a painfully slow unpacking and organizing process.

Last week I had my glucose test and failed. First time that's ever happened! I have no risk factors, no history of diabetes, and I eat fairly well (yes, I drink coffee, pop and sweets, but com'on!). So the three-hour test is coming Wednesday, which seems BRUTAL. 3 hours of WAITING in the doctors office for blood draws! YIKES! I'm planning on bringing some school work and a good book, but I will get so uncomfortable! And 8 hours of FASTING?!? That's seems cruel and unusual punishment for a 29 week pregnant woman!
Laura Josephine (3)
and William Thomas
newbiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 09:27 AM   #17
greenacres
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemama View Post
I have been MIA for quite some time, sorry! We got all moved in, but it's a painfully slow unpacking and organizing process.

Last week I had my glucose test and failed. First time that's ever happened! I have no risk factors, no history of diabetes, and I eat fairly well (yes, I drink coffee, pop and sweets, but com'on!). So the three-hour test is coming Wednesday, which seems BRUTAL. 3 hours of WAITING in the doctors office for blood draws! YIKES! I'm planning on bringing some school work and a good book, but I will get so uncomfortable! And 8 hours of FASTING?!? That's seems cruel and unusual punishment for a 29 week pregnant woman!
So sorry to hear about that! 8 hours is brutal. I hope it goes well for you. Moving is hard, we still have a few unpacked boxes from a move 3 years ago. Prayers your second test goes ok!
Old 08-09-2016, 03:15 PM   #18
newbiemama
Registered Users

My Mood:

(updated thread) Anyone else's need updating? Has anyone been finding out gender?
Laura Josephine (3)
and William Thomas
Old 09-25-2016, 06:45 PM   #19
newbiemama
Registered Users

My Mood:

has anyone HAD their baby yet? We're getting close to October!!
Laura Josephine (3)
and William Thomas
Old 10-16-2016, 07:32 PM   #20
elienai
Registered Users
Formerly: Desert_Rose
seller
seller

Our baby was born on the 14th! At home soaking in the sweet baby smells!
elienai is offline   Reply With Quote