Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #31
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2012!

Do you prefer either over the other? I just don't wanna be calling you one for the next year and have you actually prefer the other
That makes much more sense for EDD But yikes for timing! OMGoodness what a busy month for you!
I have enough trouble with the fall, and it's not near as full or closely packed as your April - DS1 is Oct 16, then halloween, DH is Nov 1, then DD Nov 9

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #32
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Do you prefer either over the other? I just don't wanna be calling you one for the next year and have you actually prefer the other
That makes much more sense for EDD But yikes for timing! OMGoodness what a busy month for you!
I have enough trouble with the fall, and it's not near as full or closely packed as your April - DS1 is Oct 16, then halloween, DH is Nov 1, then DD Nov 9
Oh if we are going to go through pregnancy together, call me Shelley, please.

Yeah my dh is CRAZY. He is actually excited about another April baby. I finally told him last night. phew, that was a big load off! I can't not tell my dh stuff for very long, it just doesn't feel good.

Oh cool so this will be your third baby then also? I am interested already in labor because I have heard the third is a wild card. My second labor was lightening fast. 2.5 hours after arriving at hospital at 4 cm. prior to that about 3 hours of early labor. So I am not sure what to expect.

Now your baby can have a spring birthday away from all the fall birthdays. April was already a crazy busy month for us but now... Oh well if that is what is meant to happen then that is what will happen. my other dd was born in May so there is a LITTLE bit of a breather.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #33
chayla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My third I had to be induced for low fluid. I thought she would have come crazy fast like my 2nd but nope. We will see this time around
Old 08-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #34
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up and comment on everyone else's posts yet. We have family in town, but I promise to do better next week after they go home!

Anyway, I have a small (almost non-existent) update....had another blood draw this morning and still haven't heard results. Every other time I've heard the results the same day, so I'm absolutely a wreck right now. As if I wasn't already stressed out about the wacky results, now I have to wait 24 hours to hear my results? Oy, the stress of this pregnancy is going to KILL me!
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #35
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
Oh if we are going to go through pregnancy together, call me Shelley, please.

Yeah my dh is CRAZY. He is actually excited about another April baby. I finally told him last night. phew, that was a big load off! I can't not tell my dh stuff for very long, it just doesn't feel good.

Oh cool so this will be your third baby then also? I am interested already in labor because I have heard the third is a wild card. My second labor was lightening fast. 2.5 hours after arriving at hospital at 4 cm. prior to that about 3 hours of early labor. So I am not sure what to expect.

Now your baby can have a spring birthday away from all the fall birthdays. April was already a crazy busy month for us but now... Oh well if that is what is meant to happen then that is what will happen. my other dd was born in May so there is a LITTLE bit of a breather.
Shelley it is Glad you told your DH and he's happy

Nope, not my third. This is my 5th baby My first 2 were Nov and Oct, then Isaac's in May and Levi was June.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #36
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lora - and
Old 08-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #37
beesbaby2
Registered Users
seller

Hi!!! I am due with my 3rd in April!!!! By LMP I am due 4/4, but by O date more like 4/7. I am having an early ultrasound at 6 weeks (recent miscarriage) so that should confirm the date.

So far I have only told DH and my best friend. We usually wait until 10-12 weeks, although with my second people started asking by 10 weeks because I was dumb and still wearing my same fitted clothes. I stay home now, but we still plan to keep it mum for a while, especially since we just had a m/c.

I hope this turns out to be a fun and active board. I am a member of one other due date club, and man is there DRAMA already! So many hormones I guess, but there are already threads being locked and we have a looong way to go!

DD2 just finished with diapers and while I am thrilled about that, I don't have a kid in CDs right now! I am stocking up and rearranging my stash for the new one though. Congrats to you mamas!

DD1 10/06, DD2 3/09, and a BOY due 4/4/2012!
beesbaby2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #38
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Mandy! I remember my first due date board had C R A Z Y drama! Glad to have you with us!

We plan not to tell anyone for a while either. As long as it will be hidden actually. Not sure how long that will be as my stomach muscles just aren't what they once were.

Last edited by ReadingRenee; 08-03-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #39
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Shelley it is Glad you told your DH and he's happy

Nope, not my third. This is my 5th baby My first 2 were Nov and Oct, then Isaac's in May and Levi was June.
Oh my heavens, I cannot believe what a flake I am. I swear I looked at your sig. Yes not your third.

I am in trouble this pregnancy. I am always a little on the more flighty side but today I put water on to boil for dinner, but forgot to turn the stove on, told dh I would go get him something and came back empty handed and didn't remember what he had asked for... Yikes. I am normally not this much of a space cadet I swear.

So how were your third and subsequent labors?

Lora so sorry you have to go through all that. I hope you hear your results soon, that is awful to have to wait 24 hours!
Old 08-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #40
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mandy - Congrats!

Lora - my first was l.o.n.g, began with water breaking, she was born at 39wk5d.
my 2nd was an induction at 39wk5d - it was awesome and wonderful.
my 3rd was a c-sec for breech.
levi was my first vbac, born at 41wk4d - it went really well. i am hoping for more in the future.

AFM: started spotting about an hour ago. this has never ended well for me (spotting after a bfp), so i'm pretty certain I'm out. I'm in shock right now.