Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #11
Registered Users
My guy is almost 11 months old and I work full time. I plan to quit pumping in the next month (I have a small freezer stash) and switch to cows milk at 1 year. I will continue to nurse whenever he wants outside of work. We just switched to sippy cups and I plan to start mixing in cows milk the last week before he turns 1.

WOHM and to Jon (6/2006). Mamma to daughter Elli (12/2009) and Jacob (11/2012) Crazy Florida Gator fan , beach bum, and outdoor enthusiast!
Van1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #12
Registered Users
Re: 1 year old weaning questions

Ahhh it was refreshing in a way to see your post! My daughter is 14 months old and nurses and won't (and never would) take a bottle. I've sorta gotten her to take a straw sippy but probably only 1/2 oz. I don't feel a big need to wean her....but need to learn how to teach her some manners now as sometimes when she gets tired or wants to nurse she lifts my shirt up and snuggles her face into my "muffin top". If i lower my shirt she gets mad. Learning curve for me as she's my first.
mijamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: 1 year old weaning questions

I had the same question and was probably many of those views with no responses! ha.
LBO28 is offline   Reply With Quote