Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #1
Jgirlx10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
OsoCozy Lot of 5 Prefolds Cloth Diapers, Size 2, LARGE

I have 5 OsoCozy prefolds, size 2 (fits sizes 15-30 pounds). These are very absorbent prefolds!

Exellent condition. My daughter never used them because she was potty trained in a weekend. Washed with Country Save detergent (no scent, all natural).

I'm selling the lot of 5 for $12 (shipping included).

Product description
Size:Size 2
OsoCozy Bleached Prefold Cloth Diapers (Size 2) - 100% cotton twill weaved cloth diapers. Soft, durable and very absorbent. Diaper service quality meaning these are the same kind of thick and absorbent cloth diapers typically used by diaper services. OsoCozy prefolds are a step up in quality and value from many store brands. 14x22" before washing they will shrink approximately 5-10% like most cotton products. This size fits babies from 15-30 pounds and is generally used with a diaper cover or plastic pant. These three paneled rectangular diapers are 4 layers on the sides and 8 layers thick in the middle. OsoCozy prefolds are the highest quality and best selling cloth diapers sold on the Internet. These diapers are also popular as burp cloths and are great home and auto cleaning and polishing rags.

Advertisement

Last edited by Jgirlx10; 04-12-2018 at 01:25 PM.
Jgirlx10 is offline   Reply With Quote