View Poll Results: How did you feel about your pregnancy?
LOVED IT!! Went perfectly smooth! 31 38.27%
Loved it even though it was a rough pregnancy 29 35.80%
Didn't enjoy it, but didnt hate it either 13 16.05%
Hated it even tho it was a great pregnancy 4 4.94%
Hated it because it was a rough pregnancy 8 9.88%
other 4 4.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #11
Shannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How did you feel about your pregnancy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena22304 View Post
i didnt HATE being pregnant, but i didnt really enjoy it either. i always had boring, uncomplicated pregnancies but i was just always uncomfortable, aches/pains etc..
Exactly what I was going to say!

Advertisement

Marrying my wonderful Fiancee' Rodney on 6/26/20010
[/COLOR]Expecting to TTC in July 2010
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #12
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

I checked both loved it and it went smooth, and loved it even though it was rough. I absolutely loved being pregnant the first time. I agree with the comment up there about being earthy, etc. when pregnant. I think I look best when pregnant.
My second pregnancy, although "uncomplicated" and "easy" for a twin pregnancy, it took it's toll on me. I loved feeling them move and felt empowered to know I could grow two little lives inside of me, but I wouldn't CHOOSE to carry twins again, LOL!!
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:35 AM   #13
lombardowa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my second pregnancy I had hyperemesis for the first 5 months and had to be in and out of the hospital, then I had kidney stones for the next 3 and ds came a month early, so I hated it. Especially since it meant that I basically missed out on 9 months of my dd's life. She would come visit me at the hospital and just cry when it was time to leave. It broke my heart!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:35 AM   #14
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

EAch of my pregnancies was different so I marked other. With ds it was perfectly smooth, loved every minute of it. Went over due and was still not moserable. Wtih dd#1 it was a very complicated pregnancy, I hated it. I worried the whole time and was a big ball of emotions. With dd #2 it went okay, no complications. Enjoyed it but was ready for it to be over with at the end.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #15
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

aside form the scare early on with my ds pregnancy, it went very smoothly, and dd's was perfect!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #16
elijahsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I checked loved it even though it was rough. I absoultly LOVED being pregnant. I felt so comfortable with my body. I also LOVED being huge in the summer (DS was born in July) I live in San Diego and went to the beach with a sarong and bikini top alot. I had alot of people say they thought that it was great to see that. I had a few problems though. I had kidney stones at 24weeks and was in the hospital for a few days that was a hard one for me. I had no doubt that I'd do a natural birth and so I refused to take meds for the pain of the stones but it was so bad and the er docs told me if I didn't take something I was going to go into labor because of the pain. So I called my MW and she told me to do it AHHHH. Then at 32 weeks I went into preterm was in the hospital for a week and we stoped labor, then it was bed rest untill 36 weeks. So I had a rough one but would do it all over again( and want to )
Old 02-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #17
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

"Loved it even though it was a rough pregnancy"

Physically, I had a very easy pregnancy. The rough part was doctors telling me that I should terminate because, ya know, kids that aren't perfectly normal aren't worth having.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #18
Kaymadmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I have a hard time answering that question! Each pregnancy has been so different.

Dd1: No symptoms except a growing belly. I loved every moment and I worked until the day before I had her.

Dd2: Started out rough. I was pretty sick, but I never threw up. My energy was high, and after the first trimenster it was smooth sailing. I stayed very active up until the day she was born.

Ds: currently cookin' I was very sick on and off until the 2nd trimester,. I had a couple good weeks and then sick again for a couple weeks. I have been insanely tired at moments. I slept through the first trimester and had no motivation to do anything. It really affected me and I started to get very depressed. The last month has been great, and I'm feeling pretty comfortable now. I never knew pregnancy could be so hard! The previous 2 seems so easy now that I look back.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #19
Menfusse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I loved my first pregnancy. It was my first, for one thing. It was pretty easy with very little physical discomfort. My second one was full of complications, I had a trememdous amount of discomfort and alot of scares along the way. I still can't say I hated it, but if it had been my first pregnancy, I would have went into my second one very apprehensive and worried.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:29 PM   #20
jls~Kain~Drake
Registered Users

My Mood:

Loved it Fairly uneventful pregnancies, but I have an "irritable uterus" and had braxton hicks contractions ALL the time...but they never changed my cervix. When I say all the time, I mean I would regularly have them 2-10 min apart - All day, every day. Doesn't necessarily mean that it was like that all day every day, but it wasn't uncommon. Once I hit 20 weeks, I never went a day without multiple bh ctx. Most of the time, it was a couple an hour..sometimes lots, sometimes not.

I had a couple of miscarriages though and was a ridiculous bundle of nerves during both pregnancies - the entire pregnancy. From conception until we're home after birth

Last edited by jls~Kain~Drake; 02-02-2007 at 05:32 PM.
jls~Kain~Drake is offline   Reply With Quote