Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #61
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24

It's been weeks since we've applied and heard nothing (which really annoys me actually), so therefore lots of thinking time and now this has come up. I was mostly after their fitteds to be honest. Nothing against Sloomb because I've never actually dealt with them. I'm just thinking going in a different direction might not be a bad idea. Now to research that better idea.....
I'm not a fitted girl but do you have the Grovia/Kiwi Pies? They look very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 09:30 AM   #62
Tish1973
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Why are retailers dropping Sloomb?

I tried posting here what was going on with Sloomb, but my thread immediately got deleted. Part of why they are dropping some retailers is that the retailers belong to a particular Facebook group that was started to give people a place to openly discuss all wool products in an honest fashion. As has been mentioned, Sloomb immediately deletes comments made on their pages regarding poor service, poor quality, and late pre-order times. After banning almost all the members of this Facebook group, they have now taken to asking their retailers to choose sides. I think free speech, openess, and honesty is winning out.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:31 AM   #63
Tish1973
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DP

Last edited by Tish1973; 10-31-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #64
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by madebymommy View Post
Wow, well I'm glad I read this thread!! I was preparing to order $125 worth of diapers directly from Sloomb because I couldn't find many of the OBF ones in stock at retailers... but after hearing over and over that they take a long time, etc, I won't be making that order. I need my diapers like NOW. Thank you!!!
IDK if I would order if you needed them soon. I once ordered a wetbag and it took over 2 weeks to get here. I don't even understand why it takes so long to ship an in-stock item within the U.S.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
Old 10-31-2012, 09:39 AM   #65
thoughtfulmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

What's DP?
Old 10-31-2012, 09:39 AM   #66
jacandy
Registered Users
seller

I was looking at some of their fitteds because they look so squishy but maybe I won't. And I guess it's another reason not to hoard their wool.

http://www.iheartfrugality.com
Old 10-31-2012, 09:39 AM   #67
FriedaT
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtfulmama
What's DP?
Double Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:42 AM   #68
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tish1973
I tried posting here what was going on with Sloomb, but my thread immediately got deleted. Part of why they are dropping some retailers is that the retailers belong to a particular Facebook group that was started to give people a place to openly discuss all wool products in an honest fashion. As has been mentioned, Sloomb immediately deletes comments made on their pages regarding poor service, poor quality, and late pre-order times. After banning almost all the members of this Facebook group, they have now taken to asking their retailers to choose sides. I think free speech, openess, and honesty is winning out.
Shady! They are now black listed by me.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #69
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:

Wow, I just hate when a company can't take negative feedback. No big company is going to make customers 100% happy, all the time... take the good with the bad, and move on. Deleting anything negative is just... idk, almost childish. You can't hide when you are a big company!

I really like my sbish fitteds, other than I bought a size too big for my daughter so its HUGE on her... I had planned to sell or trade them, but had to use one out of desperation and of course my little angel christened it and now its lightly stained!!! I do think their wool is overpriced for what it is, but I am a knitter so I'm a bit biased, haha!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #70
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:

Wow, I just hate when a company can't take negative feedback. No big company is going to make customers 100% happy, all the time... take the good with the bad, and move on. Deleting anything negative is just... idk, almost childish. You can't hide when you are a big company!

I really like my sbish fitteds, other than I bought a size too big for my daughter so its HUGE on her... I had planned to sell or trade them, but had to use one out of desperation and of course my little angel christened it and now its lightly stained!!! I do think their wool is overpriced for what it is, but I am a knitter so I'm a bit biased, haha!
Closed Thread