Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Red face Under 1 year and preg. again?

How did you tell friends/family?
-edd 08/28/08

Advertisement

Last edited by eragsdale; 12-18-2007 at 08:42 PM. Reason: wrong year
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:40 PM   #2
JeanieNGmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Under 1 year and preg. again?

my daughters are 15 months apart. this baby will be 11 months younger than my youngest daughter so they are all very very close i just came out and told them and since i like having them so close i didnt care what they say. i allways get comments on "your crazy having them so close" i allways reply i like it this way then they go on about how they older kids help out with the space and i cannot help but say well i dont want my children raising my other children i get priceless looks for that one hehe
Old 12-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
Calideedle
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

My DS was 10months when I got Preggo. I called and said "Suprise!!!!!" lol
Old 12-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #4
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My dd was 6 mos when I got pg= they'll be 15 mos apart. I think other people are more worried about it than we are. DD is a great baby and really- it's hard to add a 2nd child no matter how old the first is- the challenges are just different. I just said- we're pregnant! My mom said it makes her tired to think about it, and I say- well, that's why you don't have to do it- I do!
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #5
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirasmom View Post
My dd was 6 mos when I got pg= they'll be 15 mos apart. I think other people are more worried about it than we are. DD is a great baby and really- it's hard to add a 2nd child no matter how old the first is- the challenges are just different. I just said- we're pregnant! My mom said it makes her tired to think about it, and I say- well, that's why you don't have to do it- I do!
I just went and looked at your blog and saw the KC chiefs blanket; my dad would kill over with joy if Daniel had one and then my husband would just kill me
Old 12-18-2007, 08:57 PM   #6
willsmom07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My son was born 07 07 07 at 7 weeks early. Surprise, I became pregnant again 8 weeks after he was born. My 1st son will be 10 mths old when my new baby is born. I just told people when I was ready. All of their comments were hard and hurtful to hear! "Are you stupid", "How often do you and your husband do it?" That stuff made me ill! But, I'm now over it and finally embracing this pregnancy, too. The hardest part now is that everyone wants me to have girl. We'll see.

Check out our blog: http://www.mikeandannesavage.blogspot.com
willsmom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragsdale View Post
I just went and looked at your blog and saw the KC chiefs blanket; my dad would kill over with joy if Daniel had one and then my husband would just kill me
Well of course we have to be fans, but it's seriously painful to watch this year!
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:05 PM   #8
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ds was 11 months when we got pg with dd. And people were horrible , but you just have to ignore it. We always wait to tell people for awhile and by then we are so in love with the baby that we just don't care. I don't know your story , but don't feel pushed into telling before you are ready, you need support not comments. By now we have so many kids people just think we are crazy and don't even bother to say dumb things anymore. CONGRATULATIONS MAMA
Old 12-18-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My 4th DS was 11 mos when we found out we were expecting #5 and our 3rd DS was only 2! My family wasn't exactly supportive and his family was a little shocked. We waited until we were close to the 2nd trimester to tell most of the family, but our friends were all very excited and happy when we told them right away. You just have to remember that it's YOUR family now! YOU get to make the decisions! Having 2 (or even 3) close together isn't as bad as people think. I have a friend who found out her 4th was on his way when her twins were only 4mos old! So she had 12 month old twins, a newborn plus a 3.5yr old! Her dh was also a FT student!
Old 12-18-2007, 09:06 PM   #10
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirasmom View Post
Well of course we have to be fans, but it's seriously painful to watch this year!
yeah my dad has bought him a kc chiefs outfit and now he also has a cowboys outfit. hahaha

DH said that ds could root for the chiefs unless they are playing the cowboys. Although we will be up in Gladstone,MO for Christmas with ALLLLL my dads family so we will see if they try to "convert" him