Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #791
Janine
Registered Users

My Mood:
I think he would only hand over Michonne with her permission. As in she agrees to be handed over so that she can get into Woodbury and kill the governor herself. But I highly doubt even that would happen because she wouldn't realistically survive that, and neither would the rest of them. It looks like perhaps Andrea, and maybe even Merle, might redeem themselves. And it looks like, from the preview for next week, that Andrea might get Tyrese, his sister, and Milton all on Rick's side. I'm thinking if this ends in an all out assault, they are going to have to kill off someone in Rick's group to keep it believable. So many unknowns! I'll stop speculating but, as always, I'm excited for next week!

Advertisement

Janine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #792
kellypokorny
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags2710 View Post
I loooove this show! I think Andrea has some tricks up her sleeve.
Every time I wish for Andrea to not be such a transparent character, but she always seems to disappoint me. She's one of the few annoying things about the show actually. I'm excited to see if she can redeem herself in next week's episode!

Last night's was a little lack luster. In fact, I found myself wanting Merle to take off after the Governor! Now 'that' would've made things a lot easier!

Also, I kept expecting Maggie and Glen's encounter to get interrupted. Anyone else get that feeling?
kellypokorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #793
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypokorny

Also, I kept expecting Maggie and Glen's encounter to get interrupted. Anyone else get that feeling?
I was totally expecting something bad to happen bc they were dtd instead of keeping watch.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #794
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Also - I was expecting g the Gov to ask for Judith. Not sure why... Just expected him to be a super evil dude and ask for the baby.

He's a douche.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #795
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post
Also - I was expecting g the Gov to ask for Judith. Not sure why... Just expected him to be a super evil dude and ask for the baby.

He's a douche.
I totally thought this too!!
Old 03-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #796
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Love this show! Always leave me hanging and the previews are so not helpful lol
kittenbaby77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #797
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypokorny View Post
Every time I wish for Andrea to not be such a transparent character, but she always seems to disappoint me. She's one of the few annoying things about the show actually. I'm excited to see if she can redeem herself in next week's episode!

Last night's was a little lack luster. In fact, I found myself wanting Merle to take off after the Governor! Now 'that' would've made things a lot easier!

I thought the same thing! I was sure the walkers were going to get in the fence.

Quote:

He's a douche.
I was expecting that as well to you know replace "Penny."
Old 03-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #798
Janine
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypokorny

Yes! When they were outside making out I thought for sure there would be a sniper shooting at them. Just the way the camera shot was that made it look like someone was watching them. Or I thought maybe a zombie would reach through the fence. Then once they went in the locker thing, I thought there would be an attack on the prison and they would be completely oblivious until it was too late to help. I think the director did a lot of that kind of thing in this episode where they make you feel like something major will happen and then nothing happens. Like when they showed the gun that the governor had hidden under the table. I thought for sure he would pull it out, but he never did.

And I'm totally not buying that Merle let Glenn stop him from leaving. Nope. Not buying it. That seems out of character to me.

Last edited by Janine; 03-11-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Janine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #799
Geckmumto3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellypokorny View Post

Yes!!! We were waiting for something bad to happen!

Quote:

He's a douche.
Yes! DH said that out loud when Rick asked the Governor what he wanted.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #800
kellypokorny
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckmumto3 View Post
Yes! DH said that out loud when Rick asked the Governor what he wanted.
Whoa! I guess I never quite went 'there' with the Governor plot! Good thinking, Mamas! He is 'that' evil!

I totally was expecting an old fashioned shoot out. Like 30 paces, then spin & guns blazing. Nope. Maybe next time.
kellypokorny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain eating zombies, they are all infected!, zombie feces