Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #11
ahblessedmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help please!6 now,possibly more, what van/suv? UPDATE, seats don't fit in subur

No irritation at all, thanks for the help! The only problem is that the middle row is the bigger bench, the back row is extremely tight because of wheel wells.

Advertisement

ahblessedmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #12
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Re: Help please!6 now,possibly more, what van/suv? UPDATE, seats don't fit in subur

Oh, one more thought for you to chew on... maybe you could just switch out the youngest's carseat and that could give enough room for the boosters to buckle? This is what fixed our issue.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #13
ahblessedmama
Registered Users
seller

That's what I was just thinking too, I am about to bid on a Radian on ebay and was thinking if I just switched it, there would be a little more space for the boosters. Thanks for the ideas
Old 04-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Radian65's are discontined now, so you might be able to find some cheap. RadianRXTs are the super expensive ones, and totally unnecessary IMO. Radian100's are $207ppd, and are basically identical to the 65's.

Last edited by Melinda29; 04-15-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Melinda29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #15
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

I know you said you don't want to, but we are expecting #6 in less then 2 mths and we went for the 15 passenger. We got a chevy express and it's been great! I thought it would be scary to drive by myself but really it hasn't been at all and the kids love the space. We have soon to be 3 in carseats and 2 in boosters and my oldest with nothing. Gas, actually has not been bad, very surprisingly! We thought about a 12 but heard gas mileage wasn't really diff, so figured we'd go for the extra space (especially since we aren't sure if we are done- I'm guessing we aren't) We just didn't want to get PG again and then have to go shop for ANOTHER vehicle, and then try and sell whatever current one we would have purchased. GL, I hope you figure it out
Old 04-16-2013, 11:25 AM   #16
ahblessedmama
Registered Users
seller

812ajack the 15pass sounds nice in a lot of ways. I think we were concerned about not having headrests for anyone on bench seats in it.

Well after a looooong Saturday getting new seats/installing/moving and reinstalling we finally got all 8 of us in the suburban in time for church It seemed to work out fine so now we just need to get used to who gets in first and whose job it is to fold down the seat for the back row to get in!