Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:05 AM   #11
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Re: Mom's who are training?

We are just about ready to give up for now and try again in a couple months. He was doing so well so I bought 12 dappi trainers (.99 a piece!) and then 4 Kushies. He also has "big boy" underwear in character prints from Target, like CARS and Thomas The Tank Engine. None have snaps so this is annoying. But lately he just seems uninterested so we are constantly having accidents of all varieties. He keeps asking for dipes so for now we are semi-back to them, with little sister due next week I don't really want to push too hard.

Advertisement

msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:13 PM   #12
SarahJane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmamabear View Post
We are just about ready to give up for now and try again in a couple months. He was doing so well so I bought 12 dappi trainers (.99 a piece!) and then 4 Kushies. He also has "big boy" underwear in character prints from Target, like CARS and Thomas The Tank Engine. None have snaps so this is annoying. But lately he just seems uninterested so we are constantly having accidents of all varieties. He keeps asking for dipes so for now we are semi-back to them, with little sister due next week I don't really want to push too hard.
Just wanted to say Hello and welcome. Best wishes to you and the birth of your daughter. Glad you found DS. Your son will come around soon I'm sure.

Take care,
Old 03-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #13
jendodson
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have some with snaps and some without. ds is pretty predictable- so I use the snaps in the am until he poops, then can use the others
SAHM to DS (7/8/03) and DS#2 (9/28/06)
jendodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #14
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJane View Post
Just wanted to say Hello and welcome. Best wishes to you and the birth of your daughter. Glad you found DS. Your son will come around soon I'm sure.

Take care,
Thanks. Hopefully she will come sooner then later. m/w gave me the ok for anytime now this morning at my appt. but so far all the false labor has done nothing progress wise
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote