Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #31
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sbish More Wool Weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbandy View Post
Hey mamas!! Soaker question for you. The new colored ones are not double layer like the naturals right? How is the tickness on them for anyone that has them already?
i have a single layer one from last spring, it works fine for us overnight, and in the day.. its the second single layer i have had..but i don't have a double layer.. anyway no probs here!! never any leaks

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #32
elephantine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chataine View Post
Those aren't Teresa's pictures, they are Kristi's of TFK..
ahhh well Kristi's got the awesome camera then
elephantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #33
luvmykeikis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Teresa - I love your longies and what you did with them. The cuffing is a great idea.

So I too received shipping notices on my soakers. I wish I could've gotten a large squash instead of black but I am still super excited.

I am convinced I need some PB&E shorties. I think the fit will be better. I guess I am *ahem*.

Well I just cooked breakfast and then we are going to go to a hotel pool, not sure about anything else.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #34
danalin26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, I have a fit question. I have 2 pairs of older MLs. They fit my ds great. The new ones from the tote are huge in length! What did I do wrong? They are like 2 in longer than the other MLs I have. Also, I ordered medium covers. They fit him in rise and all, but the waist and thighs are tight. Should I take one of them and try to stretch it out, or exchange them for larges?
Old 02-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #35
sustainablebaby
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalin26 View Post
Ok, I have a fit question. I have 2 pairs of older MLs. They fit my ds great. The new ones from the tote are huge in length! What did I do wrong? They are like 2 in longer than the other MLs I have. Also, I ordered medium covers. They fit him in rise and all, but the waist and thighs are tight. Should I take one of them and try to stretch it out, or exchange them for larges?
just stopping in to say hi!
All of the pants increased by about 1" in length last summer, so it depends on when you purchased your older ones. The patterns have been the same since then & nothing is being made smaller.
sustainablebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #36
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, mamas...
Just stopping in to say hi.
I feel weird posting to this thread without even having a sbish in hand, but I'm so excited that a cerise cover will be OTW at some point.

Hi, Erin!

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #37
hopptermomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
I woke up to my shipping notice for our SBish order!

Our plans today are to go to the Mardi Gras parade. Alison is my Valentine date again this year. lol. DH is in Florida moving us to Georgia.
I got my shipping notice today too! YAY! So jealous of you going to a Mardi Gras parade. I grew up in Slidell and miss this season so much. My girls & I went to visit my mom last year and they had a blast. They especially loved Orpheus, in the city at night, it was so beautiful. It's my favorite parade. Hope you had tons of fun and not to hoarse from yelling "THROW ME SOMETHIN' MISTA!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcolamomtothefifth View Post
So jealous! I have never been to Mardi Gras, DH is from New Orleans. We were going to go this year but DH has to work because the other manager is taking vacation. You're going to have so much fun!
Christen, if you can't actually get into NO for a parade, try heading to Biloxi, MS. They have awesome parades too. Very family friendly there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
hehe. I can't wait to see DD's reaction to the parade. I always went growing up. She LOVES playing int he beads we have here.
My girls love to play in the beads too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForCryingOutLoud View Post
This isn't Sbish, but look what Kristi of TFK just knitted for me

Amazing!!!!! Those are seriously TDF ! Enjoy 'em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mms1972 View Post
me too! i think she should sell em!
Meeeeee too! I love totes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpd2006 View Post
Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day

DH and I went out to eat on Thursday to celebrate. Last night he suprised me with a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. We ordered in dinner and watched some rented movies.
Aw!! That sounds so nice! Yay for Valentine's Day!

My VDay has been spent disinfecting and cleaning the house from all the grossness. I also gave my dog to her new owners today. (very long story.) So now I'm just chillin'. Talked to dh today and he's doing well. They bumped up his date to leave so he's now going to be home April 5th! One day after my bday!!!!! Can't wait to have him home for good.

I think I have my summer shorties stash complete now. I have yarn sent out for two knitters right now plus two more colorways that will need to be knit up. I also have 4 pairs of knit shorties in hand. Three interlock shorties in hand and 4 more on the way. Plus 2 SB'ish pants and an SB'ish soaker. I feel good that C's gonna have a nice wooly summer stash.
Old 02-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #38
mrsdi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Teresa---Those TFK longies are TDF!!!! WOW!

Annie---I the pic with all of those beads!!! How funny!!

I got my shipping notice about an hour ago!!

mrsdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #39
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalin26 View Post
for the soakers i would size up, the pants i would just cuff them

Quote:
Originally Posted by sustainablebaby View Post
just stopping in to say hi!
All of the pants increased by about 1" in length last summer, so it depends on when you purchased your older ones. The patterns have been the same since then & nothing is being made smaller.
hi erin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdi View Post
Hi, mamas...
Just stopping in to say hi.
I feel weird posting to this thread without even having a sbish in hand, but I'm so excited that a cerise cover will be OTW at some point.

Hi, Erin!

its all good.. as long as you having something OTW

soooo today i finished my second knitting project!! i made a hat!!! i am soo proud!! my fingers are sore but i can't wait to start on something else!!! pictures are uploading now
Old 02-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #40
chataine
Is This Nirvana?
seller

My Mood:

my first hat!!!