Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2007, 02:52 PM   #11
adrocksmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Black Friday Wagon Thread! It's time for some chit chat and support!

I took a little detour off my long wagon ride to get some Luxe last night. ....I feel like really I only fell off for one though since the others were to replace the ones lost in the diaper bag.

I got up early and went to the stores. I wasn't going to but I rode along with my sisters so that the Wollybottoms wouldn't tempt me. I got such a rush from the Luxe that I know I would have gone crazy with Wollybottoms had I stuck around.

Advertisement

adrocksmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:55 PM   #12
bug2003
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I can't be tempted by the WCW/clay creations penguin anymore. Someone bought it.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #13
wimama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auravik View Post
And I agree about bac-out! First thing this morning, ds yakked on my bed, my pj's, and dd's hair. Thankfully, he went right to sleep after getting cleaned up so dd & I could hop in the shower.
There is no smell I hate worse. The last time ds had a stomach bug, I washed his sheets by rinsing and washing twice. They still smelled.

Now I rinse, soak in Bac-out for an hour or two and then wash. No more icky smells in my laudry or on the carpet. I spray it on diapers that look like they may still stain after I use the diaper sprayer on them.

Maybe I should go buy some more, I need to buy something to make me feel better.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:02 PM   #14
Mommy2LivandNoah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have held myself from buying anything diaper related today. I wanted a Luxe, but I think its just cause it was a good deal and not because I'd actually use it. I have been holding out for ZZ's to stock a LPL tonight, but she hasn't put anything up yet, so I'm not sure. If she does stock and there's something I want..I'll let you ladies know so you can help me out!

I did go to wal-mart though and picked up Liv's Cinderella costume she's been begging us for for a while and one last toy for Noah(he's only getting a few since he'll only be 10 months at Christmas.)

Next week's check has no bills attached to it, so thats when I'm shopping for DH and my family, and then I'll be done! Yay..

Oh and Janine, I did your bread yesterday and made them into rolls and they were a huge hit! MMM..I'm just bummed there weren't ANY left to take home with me..

I did get Olivia's Waldorf Doll today...its soooo cute. I want one for me..haha..
Old 11-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #15
mhaddon
Registered Users
seller

Well, I didn't get anything diaper related. I spent 200 at Oldnavy on clothes for DS1 b/c he outgrew everything overnight. Going to use it now, not for Christmas. SO, I'm still on the wagon If I had known about Luxe I probably would have fallen off
mhaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:12 PM   #16
ashleykaymay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug2003 View Post
Well, I can't be tempted by the WCW/clay creations penguin anymore. Someone bought it.
yea that was pretty cute. couldn't bring myself to grab one after my luxe was so cheap though.

ok so remember that mama who sent ds the table for free because dh was deployed? well i got the package today and there wasn't just the table in there. her MIL went shopping for ds and me and she threw stuff in there. there was...

-the activity center table (which, BTW, ds loves. he has been playing with it since it showed up)
-3 pairs of carters socks for him
-4 pairs of sonoma socks for him
-a carter's romper
-a 5 pack of carters 12-24 month onesies
-a sonoma turtleneck for him
-gloves and 2 pairs of yummy winter socks for me (these are seriously nice gloves too, i can't wait to go outside now)
-two veggie tales movies

all but the movies and the table were brand spanking new. tags and everything. i think i am going to cry. again. i already did once when the package got here.

that mama is just amazing.

Last edited by ashleykaymay; 11-23-2007 at 03:14 PM.
ashleykaymay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #17
bug2003
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ashley, that is just amazing! There are some really awesome mamas on here.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:20 PM   #18
southernbell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleykaymay View Post
yea that was pretty cute. couldn't bring myself to grab one after my luxe was so cheap though.

ok so remember that mama who sent ds the table for free because dh was deployed? well i got the package today and there wasn't just the table in there. her MIL went shopping for ds and me and she threw stuff in there. there was...

-the activity center table (which, BTW, ds loves. he has been playing with it since it showed up)
-3 pairs of carters socks for him
-4 pairs of sonoma socks for him
-a carter's romper
-a 5 pack of carters 12-24 month onesies
-a sonoma turtleneck for him
-gloves and 2 pairs of yummy winter socks for me (these are seriously nice gloves too, i can't wait to go outside now)
-two veggie tales movies

all but the movies and the table were brand spanking new. tags and everything. i think i am going to cry. again. i already did once when the package got here.

that mama is just amazing.
that is soooo sweet, i love hearing stories like that
southernbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #19
ashleykaymay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbell View Post
that is soooo sweet, i love hearing stories like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug2003 View Post
Ashley, that is just amazing! There are some really awesome mamas on here.
i know. kinda restores your faith in people when someone does something like that for you. i think i need to do a FFS lotto with something we have.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #20
southernbell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so i haven't been on a lot the past 2 days, i had a bad night, when we got back from my mil last night there was a note on the door from animal control, they had put my dog in the pound, it had broken down the privacy fence, and then the worst part of my night, i fell asleep nursing dd and she rolled of the bed, i felt like the worst mom ever!!!!!!!
southernbell is offline   Reply With Quote